°•♡8♡•°

IU was sneakily staring at Lee Jong whole time when Jungkook glided the ring

IU was sneakily staring at Lee Jong whole time when Jungkook glided the ring...Others clapped their hands seeing the beautiful(imaginary) soon to be couples engagement cermony....

The Priest told them the date of wedding and both the families were happy with the decision....

Jimin hold Taehyung hand and was about to head to the food section but taehyung stopped him and said

"I cant eat with you now...I am a servant here and currently it's time for royals to eat hmm"

Jimin shooked his head and said "no no no you are my chingu~~my friend so lets have it together"

Both of busy in arguing that they didnt notice when IU father came and said

"Its okay Taehyung you can have the food and yess after that I need you in my room because I want to discuss about my daughter okay "

Jimin noticed something different but he ignored it and thanked while saying

"Thank you King Uncle"

IU father dont know why got an emotional damage hearing the word uncle.....he cleared his throat and went from there.....and Jimin and Taehyung ate the tasty food....

.

.

.

IU was with Jungkook mom and was having food

IU was with Jungkook mom and was having food....Jungkook's mom was telling her about Jungkook childhood life and asking her about her likes and dislikes....

Lee Jong was serving the other guests....Jungkook mom was about to pour one more spoon of sugar in IU's tea but lee was fast enough to stop her and said

"Queen...Our Princess only like one spoonful of sugar"

IU stared at Lee Jong and quickly averted her gaze....and started to sip the tea....

.

.

.

Taehyung was walking towards the room of the King hmming and playing with his bangles.....He was busy in his own world but the next words of the person who is troubling him the moment he entered this castle made him to turn...