Chapter 4

Ashley POV

I really hope Andy gets over this fear this fear and wants to tell everyone. I just don't feel right hiding our relationship from everyone. But I know my Andy needs time and I will give him that. As much time as he needs.

Andy POV

I love Ashley so much but I'm just not ready yet to tell anyone. I hope he can be patience with me. I just don't won't to lost my friendships. God he's so sexy I want him right now.

Andy reached down and licked Ashley 's bottom lip asking for entrance Ashley smiled and giggled but refused. Ashley pushed him away smiled and said,"No!"

Andy frowned and kissed him again asking for entrance. Ashley smiled and let him in after a few minutes because Andy's lips are so soft.

After a long passionate kiss Ashley pulled back and said,"Brush your teeth babe."
The he started walking out.

Andy spoke," Why I have morning breathe?"

"You taste like cigarettes. You know how I feel about that." said Ashley.

Andy said,"You taste like bubblemint. You know how I feel about that."

Ashley turned at the door looked at him smiled and said,"Fuck You and Your Cigarettes."

Andy smiled back Andy back and said,"Fuck You and Your Bubblemint."

"You two guys are still going on about that. Get a life man." said Jake yawning and scratching his head.

"Good morning Jakey want some breakfast?" said Ashley laughing.

"Sure thanks. Uhmm Andy I got to take a leak." said Jake.

"Oh sure man." said Andy getting out of the bathroom. Andy saw Ashley slap his own ass and he blush which Jake saw this and he didn't want to know why.

"How does pancakes and bacon sound?" asked Ashley.

"Yeah sounds great," said Jake yawning again.

"Did someone say pancakes and bacon? Yummy I want some?" said CC.

"Well chuppy if you want some you have yo get up," said Ashley.

"Aww ok. Me get up only because my Ashwy is making breakfast." said CC with a pouty face.

Ashley rubbed his head and went to the kitchen and started cooking. "Someone get Jinxx up for breakfast. Don't want Jake and CC to eat it all."

"Hey I resent that. Its not always me." said Jake.

Jake POV

Them two are at it about the cigarette and bubblemint thing again. Man.... Really They should just get a room and work out their frustration. Anyway I saw enough that night of their makeup session to last me a good while. Damn we all did. Damn Ashley can cook though I wish Elle was that good of a cook and Andy he ain't that bad himself.

They finally all ate breakfast and sat around watching tv and even some batman since they had nothing to do and it started raining really hard.

Time lapse~three months

Andy and Ashley have been dating for three months now and he still hasn't told anyone. However that night they all got drunk and him and Ashley made out in front of the guys the guys remembered seeing them. But hey didn't say anything.

Flashback

"Hey Jinxx is Andy sucking face with ashley?" asked CC.

Jinxx looked and said,"Yeah man."

"Woah!!!!" said Jake whistling.
Then they watched Ashley sit on Andy's lap and grind.

"Hey man there's children present. Go get a room." said Jake putting his hand over CC eyes.

CC pulled Jake's hand down to watch.

Ashley smiled at them then got up and him and Andy went to the back. The guys could hear them fucking.

Flashback-next day

"Dudes did I dream it or did Ashley and Andy make out last night?" said CC.

"No man They were making out really making out." said Jake. Jinxx nodding his head and smirked.

So the guys didn't say anything they were going to wait until Andy and Ashley was ready to tell them.

End Flashback

The guys mainly Jake, Jinxx and CC we're seating around waiting for Andy and Ashley to get back with the beer and pizza when CC spoke up,"Hey maybe one of us should have went for the beer and pizza."

"Why you say that Chuppy?" asked Jinxx.

"Because they've been gone so long and I'm hungry and thirsty," said CC.

"I think what chuppy is trying to say is if one of us went we would have got the stuff and came back and not had a make out session somewhere while our friend's were hungry and thirsty." said Jake.

"Oh I see his point," said Jinxx laughing.

Then they heard Andy and Ashley laughing. They walked onto the bus and CC jumped up and ran and grabbed the beer from Ashley. Jake grabbed the pizza from Andy.

"Yes finally I'm thirsty about time," said CC grabbing the beer from Ashley.

"Yeah pizza I'm starving yeah about fucking time. We thought you two we're going to have a make out session forever." said Jake putting a pizza in his mouth not realizing what he said.

And CC shaked his head in agreement to Jake.

Ashley and Andy's faces went pale white. Jinxx saw this and spoke,"You fucking retards look."

They looked at Andy and Ashley.

Andy spoke,"You guys know about us?"

"Yeah man have for a while." said Jake.

"How?" asked Ashley.

"That night we all got drink a few months ago you and Andy were making out right in front of us." said CC.

"Is that true?" asked Ashley embaressed.

"Yes it is but y'all did go to the bunk area." said Jinxx.

"Then we just heard y'all after that." said CC smirking.

Jinxx slapped on the back of the head and said,"Drink your beer chuppy."

"Oww Jinxxy that hurt," said CC.

Jinxx shook his head and spoke,"Why do I have to be the mommy or daddy around hear." Then he saw Ashley a little embaressed and he walked over to him and gave him a hugg the Andy one.

"So y'all are alright with me and Ashley being a couple?" asked Andy.

"Your our brothers whatever makes you two happy makes us happy right guys." said Jinxx.

Jake looked up a mouth full of pizza giving a thumbs up spoke,"Yep we love you bros."

CC looked up threw his hands in the air and yelled,"Andley is real. Yeah!!!"

Andy face palmed himself and Jinxx put his hand on his shoulder and said,"Don't mind the idiot."

"Look guys Ashley and I need y'all not to say anything to anyone ok. This doesn't leave this room." said Andy.

"When Andy and I are ready we'll tell everyone including the fans but we're not ready yet. We just want some time for ourselves." said Ashley.

"We understand. Our lips are sealed right guys. CC right." said Jake.

They all shook their heads.