Chapter 11

TIME LAPSE THE NEXT DAY

It's the day and it's 9am Andy's in the kitchen cooking breakfast letting Ashley sleep in.

ANDY POV

I don't believe the guys know what their saying....but Ashley did just walk out the front door. And there is him forgetting things but there small things. There's nothing wrong with him. Hmmm its 9:45 I need to wake ashybear up for breakfast since I'm done.

Suddenly I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and soft lips on my neck. Then his soft sweet voice in my ear.

"Good morning baby what smells So good? Mmmmm," said Ashley.

Andy turned around wrapped his arms around his neck and said,"Good morning ashybear. I love you. Breakfast."

They ate breakfast. Andy Sat on his lap while they ate.

When Andy was putting the dishes away Ashley spoke,"Babe guess what. I have some exciting news."

"Oh what is it ashybear," asked Andy happily.

Ashley turned to him and spoke with a big smile on his face and bouncing on the stool. "Only my favorite band is coming to near town next in two weeks. And I really want to go see them. Can we pleeeeeasssse get tickets."

"Of course and who is this band?" asked Andy smiling.

"Annndyyy it's Black Veil Brides. Their my favorite band and I really want to go see them please. Their coming in two weeks." said Ashley.

Andy smirked then spoke,"Ok is this some kind of prank."

"What?" asked Ashley.

"You and the guys prancing me. So that's why they said that stuff to me. That's not funny." said Andy.

"Andy I dint know What your talking about. I want to go to that concert." said Ashley.

"Ashley you can't," said Andy.

Ashley looked upset and said,"Andy your being so mean." Ashley left the room.

Andy went after him and said,"Ashley you can't go because you are in Black Veil Brides. Baby your the bass player. Don't you remember?"

Ashley looked at him looked confused then spoke,"Hey Andy when do we have another tour? I know we are going to need some practice in before."

Andy's heart just broke after what Ashley just said. Andy realized that Ashley wasn't sure what was going on. He smiled like nothing was wrong and spoke,"Our next tour is in two weeks. You look tired why don't you go lay down."

"Ok I love you Andy." said Ashley. Then he went and laid down.

After Ashley went to the room Andy broke down and started crying. After crying a bit Andy called Jake and told him what happened. Then he told Jake that he was making a doctors appointment for Ashley.

After Jake got off the phone with Andy he conference called Jinxx and CC and told them what happen. Then all felt for Andy but hoped that the doctor could help Ashley.

After Andy got off the phone with Jake he found a doctor and made an appointment then went to wake Ashley.

"Ashley babe wake up. You have a doctors appointment to go to." said Andy.

"Hmmm." said Ashley. Ashley got up and left with Andy.

TIME LAPSE DR OFFICE RESULTS

"Well Mr. Purdy how are you doing today?" asked Dr. Smith.

"I'm fine. Leaving in two weeks to go to a concert to see BVB." said Ashley.

Andy shed a tear.

"You mean you are leaving in two weeks to go on tour because you are in the band BVB."said Dr. Smith.