Chapter 10

Andy finally had Ashley move in with him. Andy and Ashley 's sex life was doing great and BVB was doing great.

TIME LAPSE A YEAR

Everything is going Well. Andy and Ashley are happy CC is dating a girl name Morgan while Jake is working things through with Ella and Jinxx is going through girls like purdy use to. Ever since Sammi Doll Jinxx doesn't trust women as much any more. But Jake and Jinxx still kept an eye on Ashley and still tried to tell Andy to watch him closer.

Everything was going fine one day Andy went to go talk to Jon about some BVB things. Ashley was tired and just wanted to be lazy and stay around the house. So Andy left him home thinking it was ok.

When Andy came home several hours later he found the front door wide open the dogs and his cats running around outside which was strange. But what worried him the most was Ashley was no where's to be found.

"WTF why is the door open? Ashley Why did you leave the door open? The dogs and cats got out. Ashley! Ashley where are you?" said Andy.

When Ashley didn't answer Andy searched the house then when he couldn't find him he search the grounds. Ashley was no where. Andy was worried so he thought maybe the guys would know maybe Ashley is with one of them.

Andy called CC first "Yo CC have you seen Ashley?"

"No man not since three days ago. What's wrong bro?" asked CC.

"I came home found the door opened Ashley no where to be found. I'm worried." said Andy.

"Maybe he's with Jake or Jinxx or maybe I don't know call is grandma.," said CC. "Look call me back with any news ok."

"Ok thanks man," said Andy. So then Andy called Jinxx.

"Hey Jinxx Ashley wouldn't happen to be with you?" asked Andy.

"No man haven't seen him since the last time. Why you ask?" said Jinxx.

Andy began telling him everything. Then he said,"Well maybe he's with Jake I'll call him."

"Man he ain't with Jake." said Jinxx.

"How would you know?" asked Andy.

"Because Jake's with me has been all day. Look Andy me and Jake are headed over there we'll find him ok. Get CC too. We'll find him." said Jinxx.

Jinxx told Jake everything and they went over to Andy's they met Andy and CC which Andy did call.

They went all in two separate cars searching for Ashley for hours found no sign of him. When they got back Andy realized after going to the bathroom Ashley left his wallet, ID, phone and anything else he could use. Ashley just up and walked right out the front door.

TIME LAPSE A WEEK

Its been a week Ashley has been missing and no sign of him. Andy and the others went to the police and made a missing report on Ashley Abrocket Purdy. But still no news.

They were all seating around at Andy's house talking.

"Andy our next TOUR date is in two weeks what will we do if we don't find Ashley?" asked Jake.

"Jake now's not a good time." said Jinxx.

"No its ok Mama Jinxx. Don't know Jake haven't really thought about it." said Andy sadly.

"Hmmm," answered both Jake and Jinxx.

CC was quietly sitting in the corner on the computer.

"HOLY SHIT FUCK FACE!" screamed CC at the top of his lungs.