Chapter 15

TIME LAPSE THREE YEARS

It's been three years and ANDY and Ashley are going strong. Black Veil Brides is now the largest fan base band world wide. Jinxx is dating a girl named Cami, Jake is now in a relationship with another woman named Karen and CC is engaged to a fangirl he met and they had an instant connection her name is Star.

Andy and Ashley did have their ups and downs but work through it. Ashley has been doing quit well on his meds. They have been talking about buying a smaller house but Andy likes his house.

Come to find out CC and Star had an announcement to make.

So one evening they all met at CC apartment. "Hey guys glad you all made it. Me and Star have some news. Sweetie you want to tell them?" said CC.

Star cleared her throat shook her head then said,"CC and I are having a baby."

Everyone gasped and said,"Awww that's awesome. Congrats guys.

"Thanks" they said.

Everyone was so happy. They stay a while then left.

TIME LAPSE LATER THAT NIGHT

"Hey Ashley how do you feel about kids?" asked Andy.

"Ok I guess we have a lot of kid fans."said Ashley.

"No that's not what I meant." said Andy.

Ashley Sat up from his shoulder looked at him and spoke,"Oh. Ohhhh CC and Star. Andy I'm not ready for kids what about our career the band. Who would watch it? You have to think of these things."

"Ashybear. My parents would watch our child. And our career would be fine there's lots of bands out there with kids and the band well. Besides CC and Star are starting a family." said ANDY.

"Yeah we'll that's them not us. Andy I don't want kids. I mean it now drop it." said Ashley.

"Ashley please." said Andy.

Ashley stood up got angry and yelled before storming out,"NO GODDAMNIT!"

Andy was hurt by his reaction and wanted to know why he acted like that.

So he went to the room and asked,"Ash I want to know why you are acting like this."

He found Ashley sitting there crying in his hands. He quickly went to him "Ashybear why are you crying?"

Andy kneed in front of him taking his hands from his face.

"Andy I can't we can't have children here." said Ashley.

"Why?" asked Andy.

"Its not safe for them." said Ashley.

"What are you talking about?" asked Andy.

"I could hurt them like I hurt you. Andy I remember what I did to you. I know it was me that attacked you. And I could do that again and to our children. I can't take that chance." said Ashley.

Andy gasped. "Oh Ashley. Baby that was my fault I didn't fill your meds and you were off them to long. I promised myself and you it would never happen again. Your better you won't hurt them trust me. Please baby I want us to have children."

Ashley touched his face kissed him and them shook his head and touched their foreheads together......