Chapter 9

Two weeks now have passed and everything seemed to be going fine. Everyone is meeting up at Andy's place plus Andy and Ashley was going to tell the guys that Ashley is planning on moving in with him within the week. They were meeting up there for a practice session.

Ashley was playing around on his guitar but wasn't really playing any songs.

ASHLEY POV

I haven't told Andy and the guys I'm having problems remembering the songs. I'm to afraid to. I hope they don't notice....

ANDY POV

Hmmm what is Ashley doing. Spacing out again.. That's my ashybear. He needs to practice.

Andy spoke,"Funny Ashley can you play the Damn song now we need to practice."

Ashley looked at Andy and the others then at his hands and and spoke,"Ashley what is it?"

"I don't remember." said Ashley.

"You don't remember what?" asked Andy.

"You don't remember what ashley?" asked Jake.

"The songs I don't remember how to play them. None of them. Its like my mind is s complete blank with them." said Ashley.

Jake looked at the others then they thought he was joking CC spoke,"Real funny man. Good prank."

"Yeah!" said Jinxx.

Andy walked over to him and spoke,"I don't think he's joking or prancing. Dr. Westmore said there could be some problem from the lack of oxygen to his brain. Its alright ashybear we'll
Teach them to you again."

Over the next month and a half they taught Ashley all the songs. Its a good thing he is still a fast learner. They had a tour to go on in June so he had all the songs learned.

TOUR SWEDEN

We are touring in Sweden and everything is going great. Ashley is doing great he's playing the songs perfectly like always. All our touring is going great....

BACK IN THE USA

Well the Sweden tour is over and were back in the USA. Everything seems to be going great. We have started our tour here we are in Dallas,Texas.

ANDY POV

Well this is going great. Hey is it just me or is Ashley playing a little sluggish tonight. I'll have to ask him what's wrong tonihht maybe he's just tired we all are.

JINXX POV

Ashley 's playing a little sluggish he's probably exhausted I know I am....

JAKE POV

Ashley 's playing is off tonight tired like us all maybe....

CC POV

Man Andy's not gonna be happy about Ashley messing up and being tired....

ASHLEY POV

Somethings not right I feel strange but I don't want to tell Andy and the guys they'll worry. Maybe its just a headache coming on....

MEET AND GREET

After the concert they were at the meet and greet signing stuff when a lady who happens to be a nurse was standing in front of Ashley and she noticed his hand shaking a little and he was rubbing his back of his neck.

He looked up at her and spoke slurrishly,"who to s..si.gn...I.t...to."

The lady saw Ashley 's eyes and knew he was in a bit of distress and she quickly grabbed his face and tilted his head up and looked into his eyes.

The security guard was about to pull her away when she looked at Andy and spoke,"You need to get him to a doctor or hospital now. I'm not kidding he is in distress." "What," said Andy.
"Look I'm a nurse I know what I'm talking about. He needs to go now." said the lady. She was the last person to see them so no one else knew what was going on.

Ashley stood up and began talking,"I'm fine I don't need no doctor." Ashley was slurring his words then he fell forward but caught himself on the table.

Andy quickly held him up and spoke,"Get the car! Now!"

They drove Ashley to the hospital. The lady showed update and Andy spoke,"Hey its you!" "Hi! How is he?" asked the lady. "Doc said he needs to take it easy. Thanks your name is?" said Andy. "Oh sorry my name is Amy Amy Garretson." said Amy.

Ashley smiled and said to her and thanked her. A few minutes later he fell asleep.

The hospital wanted to keep Ashley for two days to watch him. His results were that his oxygen level was low that he over spent himself.

After he was released he went to a doctor and they put him on a certain diet which Andy and the guys made sure he followed. Also for Ashley to get some rest.

After a few weeks he was doing better and was able to go on tour.

Andy and the guys didn't say much in front of Ashley but when he wasn't around they would talk.

"Andy Ashley hasn't really Bern the same since he was shot several months back. I know you don't want to see it but he isn't completely the same. We all can see it," said Jake.

"Man we all know he's your boyfriend but he needs to be looked after. I mean not all the time but sometimes. Because we all know he can over do it sometimes," said Jinxx.

Andy shook his head then spoke,"Look we shouldn't talk about him when he isn't around,"

"Andy we need to talk Ashley needs help," said Jake.

"Ashley is fine he doesn't need help," said Andy.

They didn't talk anymore then when Jake and Jinxx left thebtalked,"Jinxx,Andy just doesn't want to see it but we need to keep a watch on Ashley. I've noticed Ashley rubbing his wound off and on he says it itches but he's not scratching it he's rubbing it," said Jake. "Yeah I've notice that too. Ok Jake since Andy is in dential Its you and me," said Jinxx. "Thanks man," said Jake.

FLASHBACK

BOB POV

Oh Shit that hater I hired to stop Andy from talking the dumb fuck shot Ashley. This is all my fault. Andy and the guys will never forgive me. Ashley may die. This is all my fault.

"I can't live with this guilt. Andy I'm so sorry. I'm leaving a note." said Bob out loud.

Bob killed himself that night racked with guilt he left a not to BVB. It reads:

Dear guys,
Its my fault that Ashley is fighting for his life. I didn't want Andy and Ashley 's relationship to public because I was afraid we would loss fans. I hired that hater to stop Andy from telling the fans. But I didn't know what he was going to do. Unfortunately I can't tell you his name I didn't ask for it. I'm so sorry. I hope that Ashley makes it.
Bob.

"Guys Bob was found in his office he shot himself. He left us this letter...." said Jinxx

After they read the letter they were first all angry at Bob but then realized that he didn't make the guy shot the gun.

BVB got another manager his name is Jon. They all became good friends. They did finally tell Ashley all about Bob. The hater that shot Ashley was never found.....

END FLASHBACK