Chapter 7

On the way to the hospital Ashley 's heart stopped again and the paramedic had to shock him again.

Andy and the others had to drive to the hospital and when they finally got there they found out Ashley was taking straight into surgery.

Six hours They waited for news. Andy was a complete wreak. Jinxx sat with him and tried to comfort him. Andy had his knees up into his chest and he was rocking and shocking his head saying,"He has to make it. He has to he just has to Jinxx. Jinxx I can't live without him. I won't live without him. If he dies I die...." Jinxx became very worried he rubbed Andy's back and spoke,"Andy he'll make it. Ashley is a fighter. Its gonna be alright."

Jinxx got up and went over to jake and CC and spoke," Guys Andy's just practicly told me he won't live without Ashley."

"What do you mean? What did he say?" asked Jake.

"He said if Ashley dies he dies. I'm really worried about him." said Jinxx.

"Ok we need to keep a close watch on him. We take turns watching him." said Jake.

"Agreed," said Jinxx and CC.

AFTER SIX HOURS AND TEN MINUTES

The doctor walked into the OR waiting room to speak to them. "Hello I'm Dr. Westmore."

"Andy, this is Jinxx, Jake and CC. Doctor how is he?" asked Andy.

"Your friend is in recovery but it was very touch and go. Your friend died three times on the operating table before we got him stable. The bullet nicked his main artery in his shoulder he lost a large amount of blood. We had to give him a transfusion. However I won't lie to you Andy your friend suffered some lack of oxygen to his brain due to his blood loss. Your friend Ashley drifted into a coma right before we finished." said Dr. Westmore.

"What? When will he wake up from the coma? And he's my boyfriend," asked Andy.

The others were shocked at the news.

"There is no telling Mr. Andy. Your boyfriend could wake up tomorrow, two days from now, a week or even longer. I'm sorry I can't be more specific," said Dr. Westmore.

"Thank you doctor may we go see him?" asked Andy.

"Sure you may," said Dr. Westmore.

Andy and the guys went in and saw Ashley laying there. He had a breathing tube down his throat and a heart monitor machine hooked to him. They had bandages on his shoulder and across his upper chest.

That night while sitting around Ashley Jake finally broke the silence "What are we going to tell the fans? And what about the tour?"

"Jake now's not the time." said Jinxx.

Morning came Everyone was exhausted. Finally Andy spoke,"We continue with the tour. We tell the fans about Ashley 's condition."

"Andy are You sure?" asked Jinxx and CC.

"No but its what Ashley would want. I know what my ashybear would want. But know this the person we get to take his place on bass is temporary Ashley is coming back." said Andy kissing Ashley 's forehead.

"Yeah of course Andy," said CC sadly.

"Ashybear I'll be back for you my love." said Andy.

TELLING THE FANS

BVB made a video to address the media. It was mostly Jinxx speaking.

Everyone who saw the video saw the pain in Andy's eyes.

"Hello BVB ARMY thank you for all your support and concerns for our dear friend, brother and band mate Ashley Purdy. As you all know he was shot at our last concert. Ashley is alive but is in coma we do not know when he will wake up. But he is being taking care of." said Jinxx.