Chapter 1 - 10

黑氣席卷[天災] / Black air sweeps across [natural disaster]
作者︰金彩
https://www.xbanxia.com/books/285788.html

Summer solstice rebirth and return to the previous one moon.
At this time, the global climate is normal and the four seasons are distinct.

The society is stable and singing and dancing are peaceful.
No one knew that a month later, sudden waves of black gas emerged from the ground.
Countless lives will be harvested by black energy without any preparation.

Since then, humans have lost control of the ground.
Countless people starve to death due to lack of access to food and water.

Xia Zhi, who was lucky enough to be reborn with space, the first thing she did after waking up was to gather her family together.

Reinforcing the house, purchasing supplies, exposing the existence of black energy in advance...

Countless efforts are made just to allow the family and more people to live well after the disaster.

Chapter 1

"Yes, 50 containers of frozen fish, not one less!" "

The freight is high, so don't worry about it now. We must arrange a fast ship to the port at the end of the month. It doesn't matter if you add more money, you must make good time. ..."

In a room decorated like a study, a young and beautiful woman with short hair was holding a phone and talking to the supplier opposite.

The supplier on the other end of the phone was convinced by the woman throwing money at him. At the same time, he also asked curiously: "Mr. Lin, is your company going to enter the food industry?" When

Lin Su heard such a question, he laughed and brushed it off.

After hanging up the phone, Lin Su stared at the dense warehousing data on the computer screen in front of him, and calmly removed the red mark on the frozen fish.

Looking at the few red areas left, she let out a long sigh of relief. With so many preparations, the future days can be more or less guaranteed.

If possible, she really didn't want these supplies to come in handy one day. Because this means that the world has suffered heavy losses...

However, the barrage that suddenly appeared in front of him three days ago forced Lin Su to make such preparations.

That's right, three days ago, Lin Su was an ordinary second-generation super-second generation whose family owned a chain supermarket. However, it was on this morning that Lin Su saw barrages with horrifying content. These barrages prompted her to embark on the path of hoarding various supplies.

Things need to start from three days ago.

That day, the weather was still as hot as usual. Lin Su drove from his residence to his supermarket in the city center early in the morning.

The supermarket is located on the basement level of a large shopping mall. There are very few people in the mall on weekdays. However, the temperature has been too high in the past two months. Many people come to the mall to blow on the air conditioner to relieve the high temperature caused by the hot weather.

As soon as Lin Su entered the mall, he saw people coming and going. Everyone rarely moves around when they are together. The topics they talked about were the recent high temperature weather and the skyrocketing prices caused by the high temperature weather.

No, when she entered her supermarket, the first thing she heard was complaining about the rising prices of vegetables and fruits.

"Ouch, why has the price of vegetables gone up again? It was only five yuan a pound two days ago, and it has gone up fifty cents today. I really can't afford vegetables." "Don't talk about vegetables, my family can't even afford these green onions