Chapter 11 - 20

Chapter 11

"A pound of pork is 88. A pound of vegetables is 120. A box of instant noodles is 99. A bucket of water is 50..."

Lin Su looked at these outrageous prices and lamented that these people are really going to make a fortune from disaster.

Wen Shiyun, who was working on the computer next door, frowned when he heard the prices Lin Su was talking about.

Father Wen, who was having breakfast at the table, couldn't help but be stunned when he heard these prices: "Old Lin, if we don't have a big promotion, I'm afraid I'll make a lot of money by now..."

Father Wen was just joking. After hearing this, Father Lin shook his head and sighed: "Tell me, the temperature is over forty now. Many people have stocked up on supplies at home. As for doing this?" Mother Lin asked doubtfully: "

Su Su , Doesn’t this country control prices? Why are there still people driving up prices like

this?” Regarding prices, the Lin family, who still have supermarkets in operation, are very clear about it. The higher management department sent them a notice early. Price gouging is not allowed, and everyone is limited to buying food and drinking water every day. Other supplies must also be supplied in limited quantities. They all agreed with all these measures.

Unexpectedly, they strictly enforced these regulations, but some people started to make small moves.

Lin Suyang raised her cell phone and said: "It's the price posted in a group. There are so many such groups now. The state can't control it even if it wants to." When

such a price list is posted, a bunch of people join in to buy things. It's so hot that I'm afraid I won't be able to grab it.

Lin Su was very confused when it came to this. Not to mention other cities, there are five Linjia supermarkets in An City alone. How could these people be so short of supplies?

In confusion, Lin Su looked at the group again and saw that the group announcement that it was sold out had been deleted.

In fact, what Lin Su doesn't know is that the people who are buying supplies at high prices now are the same group of people who were lucky enough in the past. These people think that Lin's Supermarket conducts large promotions to clear inventory. Of course we won’t give money to capitalists.

It’s just that the temperature is getting higher and higher, and there are news about high-temperature crop failure all over the world. This made them panic.

Last night's national news broadcast was the straw that broke the camel's back. Aren’t these people who don’t have many supplies in stock crazy?

Wen Shiyun took over the conversation at this time: "Those people want to sell at high prices but don't have much supplies to sell. If you sell now, you may regret it later."

Lin Su looked at the grand scene in these trading groups and responded to Wen Shiyun's words Totally agree.

——At

the same time, Cheng Jiajia in the high-rise area next door also had a quarrel with her family because of material issues.

That's right, Cheng Jiajia finally called her family over on the 28th. I won’t tell you how arduous the process was. After arriving at the community, Cheng Jiajia found that her parents were not the only people coming. Behind the two of them was actually her aunt's son, a cousin who was almost thirty and still had nothing to do.

Seeing this strange cousin happily selling most of the supplies he had piled up in the kitchen for pretense, Cheng Jiajia's chest heaved with anger.

"Hey, Jiajia. Why are you angry? My cousin is here to help you make a lot of money. Don't worry, I sold your supplies this time. When the supply control is over, I will pay you back double." "