Chapter 21 - 30

Chapter 21

"Xiao Wu, aren't we going back today? Didn't Jiu Po ​​say not to stay in the mountains?" The person

named Xiao Wu was a young man who looked about eighteen or nineteen years old. Hearing what his companion said, he curled his lips and said, "Why do you listen to that old immortal? A lot of food in our village is in Brother Dalong's 'thing'. Now he has been captured by the escort, and the food is gone. He is no longer there. Stay in the mountains while you stay in the village and drink from the northwest wind!"

The two people talking were young gangsters from the same village as Da Long.

That night, Dalong said he was going to a large warehouse in the suburbs to collect things. They were also happily planning what good things they would receive when Dalong came back. You know, Dalong is the chosen one. There is actually a legendary "space"!

It was also because of the emergence of this space that everyone in their village listened to Dalong's orders.

Dalong is a strategic man. He led them to sweep many stores. The only regret is that none of the Lin's supermarkets in the entire urban area can get involved.

So, half a month ago. After that loser Lao Cheng told them about the situation in Qingshui Villa. Dalong led them to do something big. Although they were later arrested by the police, the brothers were quickly released.

They thought this matter was just that small, but Lao Cheng informed them again. Lin's supermarket still has a warehouse full of goods in its suburban warehouse.

Such a good thing can only belong to Dalong, the chosen one!

Who knows, Dalong will never come back after leaving.

If the escort hadn't come to investigate the situation, they wouldn't have known that Da Long had been caught.

It didn't matter if he was caught, their whole village would be out of food.

you do not say! Dalong owns the space and is the king of their village. Naturally, he took away almost all the food from the villagers. Except for a few families with old bones, they were not willing to participate.

This allowed the village to finally have some surplus food.

But this amount of food is not enough to feed their entire village. Therefore, those of them who were extremely courageous and used to hang out with the dragon naturally came to the mountains to get food.

Not to mention, although Wu'an Mountain is exposed to the sun, there are dead grass and dead trees everywhere. But as long as you go deep into the mountains, you can still find some wild roots or small animals in shady places.

In this way, No. 7 of their group can live peacefully in the mountains.

Xiao Wu ignored the persuasion of his companions, especially the old man Jiu Po. He said directly: "It's already past four o'clock now, why are you going back? Don't walk halfway, the sun will come out." They had bad luck last night, wandering around many places, and finally found a dry rabbit

. No, after the rabbit had finished eating, he realized that it was already past 4 o'clock in the morning.

Fortunately, there are many caves in this mountain where they can hide in and rest during the day. Go out hunting again in the evening to find food.

A group of five people chatted and laughed and found the nearest cave and went in.

As the temperature rises, the previously humid cave becomes dry and comfortable.

The five people lay casually in the cave, and soon they started snoring.

Xiao Wu couldn't sleep, so he lit a cigarette and started smoking.