Chapter 41 - 50

Chapter 41

"Old Wen..."

Although his friendship with Wen Shiyun was not deep, Lin Zhihui was still very grateful that the other party borrowed the kayak this time. Now I saw that the other party was attacked by a black shadow with a knife, almost stabbed, and he was so frightened that he opened his mouth and screamed.

But he forgot that he was still more than 20 meters underwater, shouting for an oxygen tube. As soon as he shouted, the oxygen tube in his mouth fell out. The whole person started to choke.

Not far away, Wen Shiyun was busy dealing with the enemy and could not spare any time to help Lin Zhihui.

He saw that the person who sneaked up on him failed to hit him, and immediately started the second wave of attacks.

Although it is daytime now, the sunshine is not strong due to the heavy rain. Coupled with the depth of more than 20 meters underwater, visibility is not high.

Wen Shiyun relied on a waterproof lamp tied to his body to barely see who the attacker was.

Sure enough, it was the group of people I met on the water before.

He didn't have time to think about the origins of these people, and immediately took out a half-meter-long Yumucang from the space.

That's right, it's the kind of fish wooden warehouse that fishermen use when hunting large fish.

This fish wooden warehouse was prepared by Lin Su when he was preparing kayaks, life jackets, and various boats. I heard from her that a small crane specially designed for fishing was also prepared.

When Wen Shiyun heard about it, he felt that Lin Su's preparation might not be needed. I didn’t expect that Yumucang would be used now.

The weapon in the hand of the person opposite was a knife about ten centimeters long. So a close attack is needed. However, Wen Shiyun's weapon was extraordinary.

As a person who works at sea, the attacker naturally knows the power of Yumucang. I immediately had the idea of ​​retreating.

He has a lot of space supplies, and this world is a good era for people like them. The attacker did not want to lose his life here.

But obviously, he underestimated Wen Shiyun's ability.

Wen Shiyun has been practicing martial arts, shooting and other sports for many years. Although the resistance underwater was great, since he had space, he began to find that his physical fitness had improved to a higher level again. This is a keen sense that a person who has been active all year round possesses.

So, he took advantage of the moment when the attacker started to retreat and threw the Yumucang in his hand over.

There is no sound in a fight underwater. However, Wen Shiyun faintly saw that the other party was hit by Yumucang. Then the surrounding water began to appear red.

He did not underestimate the enemy and waited for a few minutes. Then he went up carefully and pressed Yumucang hard on the opponent's back again. After confirming that the person is really gone, pull out the Yumu Cang.

The whole process sounded like it took a long time, but it actually took no more than 10 minutes.

These 10 minutes were enough for Lin Zhihui to put the oxygen tube back into his mouth, and also enough for him to see Wen Shiyun's crisp movements clearly.

This made him panic. Immediately, a scene that made him even more flustered happened.

A large amount of supplies appeared out of thin air around the attacker's body. These supplies include clothes, food, cans, and even bicycles and other means of transportation.