Chapter 31 - 40

Chapter 31

[Damn it, finally got a signal. How did the thunder start? ]

[ Logically speaking, it shouldn’t have reached this stage yet! ]

[I found that since Su Su's cannon fodder escaped the disaster, the plot was not quite right. ]

Accompanying the thunder came several barrages that passed by in a blink of an eye.

It has been nearly a month since the last barrage appeared. A lot of things happened this month, and Lin Su almost forgot about the existence of the barrage. Unexpectedly, this barrage suddenly appeared again.

Lin Su thought about the "this stage" mentioned in the barrage, and always felt that there were several other meanings in this sentence. Is it possible that the world they live in will have many stages of development?

Before Lin Su could figure out the reason, the thunder was followed by a downpour of rain.

The rain came without warning, but it made countless people recover from the shock of thunder.

"It's raining..."

"It's raining..."

"It's raining..."

Countless people happily shouted cheers for the rain at this moment. The sounds even drowned out the patter of the heavy rain.

Lin Su stood on the balcony on the second floor and looked out. The night was cut by the pouring rain, and the street lights were dim because of the heavy rain.

It was in this romantic atmosphere that many people rushed out of their homes into the rain. With hands raised in the air, he ran back and forth in the heavy rain.

"Come back, you fool."

Some people rushed out to get wet in the rain, and naturally there were also sensible people. Then, there were shouts of cheers mixed with cursing from each family.

Seeing this situation, Lin Su felt the urge to run out and get wet in the rain. However, her reason told her not to do this.

The phone was vibrating constantly at this time. Large community groups, large community groups, villa area groups, small groups of four people, and various other chat groups are all trying their best to send messages.

In a small group of four people, He Rongxuan was educating people about the toxicity of rainwater.

He Rongxuan: It hasn’t rained for more than half a year. You must not imitate others and run to get wet in the rain.

He Qingfei: There were many people outside running to get wet in the rain. I don’t know what they were thinking.

Wen Shiyun: There may be problems with water supply recently.

When Lin Su saw this, his heart trembled.

Currently, drinking water throughout Anshi is distributed using official water trucks. The water source is several reservoirs in Anshi. I heard that these reservoirs underwent a coating operation to prevent leakage and evaporation when the high temperature hit.

To put it simply, it turns an open-air reservoir into an indoor reservoir. However, this indoor reservoir is not completely sealed. The cycle of water resources is a circle. With such a large reservoir, rainwater is likely to seep into it.

And with the rain falling outside now, there must be something wrong.

Sure enough, Lin Su didn't wait for a reply in the small group. Screams rang out outside.

Lin Su looked over and saw many people running towards the building, covering their eyes from the heavy rain.

At this time, a notification popped up on the phone.