Chapter 51 - 53

Chapter 51

"...the heavy rain has stopped, the floods have slowly reduced, food and drinking water will be distributed daily, and global communications are being restored..." After the source of the earthquake disappeared and the mobile phone signal was restored, Lin Su and the others immediately set off to

return To your home and community.

Unlike the chaos when they left, the home and community at this time were filled with laughter.

Many people came out of the house holding mobile phones, joking with people they knew or didn't know in the corridors. Lin Su couldn't help but feel happy when he saw this situation.

When I went to pick up the elders from He's house and prepared to go back to the ship, I heard these words coming from the live broadcast on the Internet.

This online live broadcast is a temporary live broadcast, and the main unit of the live broadcast is the top leadership of the Beijing Municipality. In the live broadcast, the top leader is summarizing the various disasters and sufferings that have occurred in the country in the past few months and the current response measures.

Lin Su simply stood there and watched the entire live broadcast.

"Great, we have a signal. We can contact foreign countries. Maybe it will return to normal soon..."

After watching the live broadcast, Lin's mother was the first to express her thoughts cheerfully. After learning that the signal had been restored, she immediately called her acquaintances. Some sisters couldn't be reached by phone, but she was able to contact two.

Although these two people did not live well after the disaster, they survived at least.

Having friends survive in such a world is enough to make Mother Lin happy.

After Lin's mother said this, the rare Aunt He's family also answered: "Yes! The signal has been restored. At least we can know the situation in the outside world. Are we the only ones with so many disasters here? Or is it the whole country or even the world? Is this the case? If we can communicate, we can have further cooperation..."

There are always places with high terrain in the world. These places must have retained many plant seeds capable of regrowing.

Temperatures across the country have soared before, and many outdoor plants have become extinct. Only a very small part of it is grown indoors. However, when the floods came, indoor cultivation completely collapsed.

Aunt He's family is even more worried about this problem.

As soon as she said this, Uncle He also joined the discussion.

Lin Su saw that each of these elders had their own ideas and did not join in their conversation. Instead, he walked to the window and looked out at the earth still soaked by floods. Start thinking about why the signal is restored? Is it related to the strange vibration before?

If so, what exactly happened?

There are not many people who have the same questions as Lin Su. However, as far as the current situation is concerned, the country has no plans to release this information for the time being.

Without him, signal recovery relied on the strange light curtain that penetrated the ground. Many people won't believe it if you say this. Those who believe will dig into the ground, desperately searching for this light curtain. You know, according to the current reports sent back by major cities across the country. Such light curtains are distributed more than one meter underground across the country.

According to scientists' research, it is very likely that this strange light curtain covers the entire underground. This includes not only their country, but also all foreign countries and regions.