6.

A girl who look like a few years older than ishan was taking his interview.When she was checking ishans file A man come to the room and told her something and left.I was feeling uneasy because she was looking at with shocked reaction.
The she said "You get the job Mr.ishan kishan and you will start  from tomorrow. here is your appointment letter.before you go you have know something that our boss don't like delay in his work.you have to be very punctual and last but not the least never put sugar in his coffee"
Ishan listen everything carefully and nodded.The girl left .ishan also left after her.At first he called his family and gave them the good news.They were so happy.eding the call with his family he dialed Aditi's number told her everything.she was also happy actually she kinda expect it.He left for his home he was so excited because he got a High paid job .he reached home and everyone congratulated him again (a/n-I'm skipping the night time; )

Ishan woke up early because of the tension he can't even sleep properly last night.After knowing Aditi's experience he was even more nervous.he wore a baby pink shirt and black trousers.with formal shoes. He went to kitchen had breakfast with his family.Then he left for his office before he left his house ishan mothe give him spoonfull sugar curd for good luck.

He entered the company building and ask a staff about his work place.The girl took him to 8th floor of the building and show him his office and give every file he need and left.ishan was so shocked to she how beautiful his office is it's quite big also.
He started to check the file and make the day sedule of his boss.he turn on his laptop and started to arrange the details suddenly the telephone started ringing.he pick up and and said "hello..yes ?"from the end of call a deep voice said" In my office.right now"...."ok" is all ishan could say.he looked at the time and realised that he is late to inform his boss the day sedule.now  he is standing infront of his boos office scared to get scold at the first day of his work.but he overcome his fear and knocked the and said "may I come in sir…?"   "Yes" the same deep voice said.He enter the office and become shock seeing the same  person from the lift.

------------------------x------------------

hey my lovely readers thank you very much for reading my story.💙