14.

Shubman put his hand behind ishan's head to pull him closer.he was kissing and licking Ishan lips.they tast like heaven to shubman.He never thought that boys can feel like this.Ishan's lips are soft and full.he was drowing in the feelings.and he was feeling butterflies in his stomach.he never kissed anyone before.it like the warmth of Shubman's lip.but suddenly came back to his sense when he feel Shubman is  biting his lower lip.he got stunned and shoved  Shubman little hard.shubman steeped back From ishan because of the sudden forse.They both become voiceless.They are just looking at each other with so many emotions.Ishan fixed himself and said"I should leave now.It's getting late" and left the office before Shubman could say anything.shubman slumped on his chair thinking what he just did.

Ishan come home late that day.His family was worried about him.He also refuse to eat his dinner.he just told them that he is so tired due to the overtime work.The couldn't sleep whole night thinking about the kiss.he still can feel the lips on his he liked it.He never been a relationship before.but Deep down in his heart he know feel something for Shubman from the first day he met him in the lift.That day when he saw Shubman with those girls he really felt bad.but when he found out that Shubman help Aditi to drop them home he thought may be Shubman is not as bad he showed to people.may be he has his reason for that.Also being the top buisness man at the age of 26 is not easy.He Heard from his office colleague that.. after his father died his mother handle the whole buisness.And his mother also got sick.And how he took care about his mother.He love his mother so much.He started to respect Shubman even more.

On the other side Shubman was feeling guilty.How can he kiss Ishan with out even asking his permission.He  saw how ishan's become dumbfounded after the kiss.shubman got caught up by the situation.He couldn't resist the urge to kiss Ishan.He knew that he feel something for that boy.He even get more sure after seeing ishan with mayank.He don't like how ishan smile with him,spend time him.he never liked anyone before. People Love him because of his money.they just try to use him.But he feel different for isha.Ishan is so pure .he love his beutiful smile .he want to be the reason for that smile.after his mother the only person he want care about is isha.He realise it that night .

___________x__________

Thank you very much for reading 💙😊