7.

Timidly he went towards the desk where his boss is sitting on his chair.Ishan looked at his boss with fear."i think my office staff had clearly told you that i don't like unpunctual people ". Ishan could not speak a single word as if he got a lump on his throat."I am asking you something Mr.Ishan ?".Ishan composed himself and said "I'm sorry extremely sorry Sir.I promise it will never happen again ".
"Ok ... This the first and last warning for you.if you do the same mistake then I'll be the who will punish you"Shubman said smirking specialy at the word 'punish' to Ishan.The innocent boy becom dumbfounded hearing about punishment.
Shubman got up from his chair and started to comeing towards ishan.the more ishan took his step back the more his come towards him .At a point ishan standing between the door and His boss.They were standing way too close ishan though in his mind ..but he again got distracted by the mesmerizing features of his boss.the deep dimple which he saw the first time the sharp jaw which can anythingt the lips that looks so tempting.he was so lost to captureing the details that he  did not realise that Shubman has take few steps back ."Mr Ishan are you planning to stand here all the day.we have a meeting let's go".Ishan was so embarrassed.this is the second time his boss find out him staring.ishan cheeks are looking like tomato.He take  the meeting file and followed after his boss.

The meeting went well.Ishan perfectly handled everything.The only thing that is bothering him is his boss. During the meeting he noticed that his boss was staring at him more like eye fucking him.he try his best avoid is and concentrate on the meeting.

After the meeting he didn't have to face his devil boss.yes 'devil' goes best for him ishan though.but also feel the thik as first day ..but he don't know what is it.His shift ended so he took his things and leave for his house.it was a tiring day he thought sighed .

--------------------------x-----------------------