26.

Sara came to her dad's officeASAP.She was going towards her dad's cabin When a employe came to her and said...

"Sara mam, Sir is attending a meeting.You can wait in his cabin."Sara nodded and about to go towards her dad's cabin when she noticed Shubman coming from the side of the meeting room.

Seeing Shubman there all she could think is what's on earth is going on here.Why Shubman suddenly here.She started to help her dad in company.Beacause she is the one who will be the next owner of the company after her dad.So now she got to know about the meetings and the projects.But nobody informed her about this meeting.

Seeing Shubman there  all of a sudden Sara can't not move a single step.It feels like her body get frozen due to the fear.

At the time Shubman noticed Sara standing there.And sara can clearly understand that Shubman definitely not happy seeing her.She can feel it ."Did he find out about what she did...?did he come here to tell dad anything....No no no ...this can't happen, sara thought in her mind.

Subman just give Sara a cold stare and walks out from her side.

Sara couldn't think properly what just happened.Shubman Never did this before.He always talk to her, smile to her ,but today she can only see rage in his eyes.

While thinking all this a employee came to her to inform her father call her to the meeting room.

When she come to the meeting room she saw her father and the other employee are already discussing.

"Dad tell me exactly what happened ? Why are you looking so tensed.Is it about the company and I didn't knew that we have a meeting with Shubman?Why didn't anyone inform me?"Sara asked her dad worriedly hoping it's not what she's thinking.

"Actually I am also not aware of the meeting.His employee just  inform us that Shubman wants to have an urgent meeting.So I cleared my schedule for the meeting" Sara's father said.

Hearing this she was little relieved that it's not about her but also curiously she asked...

"A urgent meeting?why ...?What did he say..?" Sara asked her father.

"He don't want to continue the partnership between our company"

Sara can't believe what she just heard.

"Why all of a sudden…?"

"I don't know.He just inform before he do it"

"But he can't do this  Without any Notice "

"He can sara.He hold 55% of the partnership.He can take decisions on his own.I don't what am I going to do ?I will get bankrupt if this happens.I have invested alot of money in the projects" Sara's father said  banged his hand on table frustratedly.

(A/n:-Readers I don't know anything about business and partnership so if I wrote something wrong please sorry for that:)

"Dad .... Please calm down.We have to stay calm in this situation.Let me handle this. I'll talk to Shubman just can't do this to us.You have always helped his company.how can he do this".

"No beta. may be I have done few projects with his company before but .Last year When I almost lost every big project he is one who helped me.He did the partnership with our company and save me from getting bankrupt.but I don't know why he suddenly want to break it"

Somewhere in her mind she knows Shubman doing all this because of What she did.So she decided to handle the matter on her own without involving her father in it.She knows if her father get to know about all this he will be disappointment in her.

"Dad don't worry.Let me handle this"

"Are you sure.May be I can talk to him again."
"No dad please trust me I'll fix everything again"saying it sara left the meeting room.

Coming out of the office she asked her driver to take her to Shubman's office.

________________x_________________

Hey guys 👋🩵

I know this is a short chapter.
I'm trying to write as much as possible.I have a lot of study pressure.please understand my situation 🥺

And one more thing I want your help. Suggest me some plot ideas after this chapter of how Shubman should take the revenge and punish sara.Please comment your ideas.It will be great help.🤌🩵

Thank you 🩵
Bye👋