27.

Sara immediately reached Shubman office . Because she need to hold a discussion with Shubman.She was going towards his cabin when his assistant came to her and said..
"Mam, Sir is busy you can wait for him.I'll inform him about your arrival, till then you can wait in to  that room "

"How dare you to stop me . Don't you know who I am ? And I can go to his office whenever I want. So you better not to interrupt me ever again ".

"Sorry Mam,I have nothing to do with it, Sir is the one who ordered me this"

Sara couldn't believe that Shubman himself said this.They both know eachother from there childhood.Sara always came to his office whenever she want,She never need to take any permission.But today She have to wait...but why ? Because of that mere employee?
I will never forgive you Ishan,Never... Because of you I got stuck into this awful situation...while thinking all this the same employee came tell her and said Now She can go to Shubman's cabin.

Without wasting time she bust into the cabin furiously and asked..
"Shubu what's all this.Why do suddenly want you break the the partnership with our company "

Shubman looked up from the file that he was checking and sternly said "Sara...I hope you have this bit of common sense that you need take permission before entering someone's Cabin?"

"Wha...what did you just say?I never need permission to come to your office Shubu,You are the one told me come whenever I want but now......" Before sara could complete Shubman cut in  her words and said...

"Maybe I have told you that in the past but not anymore Sara.And spot calling me with that nickname.It's irritating." Shubman said in a cold voice.

Now Sara is so hurt that she couldn't stop her tears.

"Why shub.... Shubman why..?Why are you behaveing like this?What have I done to get treated like this Shubman..?" She said with teary eyes.

"Ohh wow Sara.I can't help but wonder how quickly you forgot what you did sara?or are you pretending to forget "

Sara wiped her tears and asked angrily"I just don't understand anything.Tell me clearly what you want to say?"

"Okey Let's just stop beating around the bush and come to the point.Why did you hire someone to hurt Ishan?How dare you hurt him?" Shubman shouted.

Sara was afraid to face this question from the past few days.But looks like she can't run from this situation anymore.But she wouldn't give up that easily because of that slut.so she said...

"What are you talking about?I didn't hire anyone to hurt That boy.More than that what will I get by hurting your mare middle class employee hah...?

"Sara I'm warning you If say a single bad about Ishan Trust me I'll forget that we used to be friends before."
Shubman said through his gritted teeth.

"Why would not I Shubman…?I'm just stating the facts.I don't understand Why it's even bothering you?"

"Because I love him.And I will never let you hurt him again.And about breaking the partnership Yes...you heard it right.I'll make sure to destroy you.Without me your company is nothing "

Sara was flabbergasted hearing Shubman's word.But didn't let it show on her face.

"So you are homosexual hah......" she said mockingly "Do you think people will accept this.This kind of relationship are disgusting.You don't even realise how shamelessly you are admitting this.I couldn't believe Shubman."

"Do you think I give a fuck about you and your fucking society.And saying someone else shameless doesn't suit you Sara".

"Enough Shubman.You can't insult me like this.You will regret this one day Shubman. I've loved you from my childhood but you insulted me.Also trying to ruin my dad's company why just because of you male secretary?Oh I my bad not just a male secretary but your Slut"

"Sara" Shubman shouted again."I have warned you before don't you fucking dare to Insult him.It will be not good for you.Now get out of my office before I call security .And be prepared for the worst" This time he said coldly

"Let's see .I will not let you go so easily Shubman" she said and left the cabin angrily.

Shubman slumped against his chais leaning his head backward.Shubman still couldn't believe sara can do all this things.Why do the people he knows always do this to him ?why.? Shubman mind become so disturbed.He really missing his baby.so took the phone from the table and dialled Ishan's number. Ishan picked up after two rings..

Ishu- Hello!.....

Shubh- babyyy !....(in a husky tone)

Ishu- Shu.... Shubman are you      okay..why you are sounding so tired?

Shubh- Because I'm missing you so much Jaan...

Ishu- We just met this morning Shubman.(Ishan said blushing)

Shubh - Yeah I know that but I'm so tired.I need to recharge my energy .

Ishu- Ohhh...So take a bit rest then.(Ishan said innocently)

Shubh - Well I Don't need rest baby...all I need is to hug you.. then a kiss on your soft cheeks... After than a taste of your juice lips...(Shubman said in a seductive voice)

Ishu- Stop shubhi ,You have no shame (ishan Said blushing hard)

Shubh- I can be anything for you jaan

Before Ishan could say more Ishan's mother called him from downstairs

Ishu- Mamma is calling me.I have to go

Shubh- Yes I heard that.bye take care...

Ishu-you too bye..love you(before cutting the call Ishan gave a kiss on the screen than hurriedly cat the call)

Shubman smiled on his lovers antis.She feel blessed to have ishan in his life.With a happy smile continue his work.

In Ishan's house
……………………………

Ishan ran to the downstairs and ask his mother..

"Mumma why did you call me…?"

"Beta udhar to dekh kon Aya hai tujhse milne"

Ishan looked towards the livingroom and become delighted seeing the person..

"Abhishek...."

The person just smiled and open his arms for Ishan. And Ishan ran and hugged the person happily.

__________________x_____________

🩵🩵

So the readers who commented in previous chapter thankyou very much. specially GullarDeep and 'my bean' I really liked your idea .😇

Hope you guys like this chapter.🩵