PROLOGUE

"I'm really sorry." They whispered together.

They both looked in eachother's eyes, only to find remorse and guilt.

"I'm sorry for not being there when you needed me the most." He uttered.

"I'm sorry for all that my family did to you." She replied.

"I'm sorry for letting you go because of my fear and insecurities." He whispered.

"I'm sorry for not being able to hold you at your worst." She muttered.

"I still love you, infact I never stopped loving you." He said. His eyes glittering with hope.

Her hold on his hand tightened as she didn't expected this confession.

___________________________________________

A tight slap landed on his right cheek. He's standing immobile in front of love of his life.

He smiled wholeheartedly looking at her, crying silently, her eyes holding pain.

If it would be any other situation, he would surely kill the person behind her tears. But these tears somehow soothed his heart.

"Why don't you understand? I am your wife, not some furniture you'll donate once you get bored with. I shared my past with you not to find my long lost lover. The day we broke up, I accepted the fact that we didn't belong together. If I asked you to give this marriage a chance then I meant it. I meant that I LOVE YOU Avyansh. I freeking love you." She shouted at the top of her lungs.

He stood there, grinning like a fool after hearing his wife confessing her love for him.
___________________________________________

Hey y'all
This was the prologue of my story.
The character aesthetics are published. Have a look and start the journey.

I request you all to share your opinions.

I've already withdrawn my first story as I didn't get a sincere response on that.
I want to complete this one so please help me.