Chapter 6: Fears

Author's POV:

Inaaya was sitting in her cabin, spinning a glass made paperweight kept on her table, when she heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." She ordered. Sidharth entered with a grumpy face. Inaaya smiled looking at him and offered him a seat.

He sat and spoke,"Teri problems solve karte karte kisi din mai mar na jau."
(I will die solving your problems)

"Thankyou Mr. Khanna for clearing the mess so quickly." Inaaya said in all professional tone, but with a hint of mischief in her eyes.

"Hn hn. I know you're my boss." Sidharth scoffed.

"Aree yaar you're so cute, Sid." Inaaya said while walking towards him and pinching his cheeks lightly.

Sidharth smiled at her and asked," Tu aise hi kyu nhi rehti? Ekdum khush or maasum si."
(Why don't you stay like this always, happy and innocent?)

Inaaya smiled weakly and answered, "Mujhe logo se dar lagta hai isliye apne dar ko dabane ke like doosro ko darati hu."
(I fear people and to suppress my fear, I scare others off.)

Sidharth smiled lowly at her answer and stood up to leave.

"Tujhe pata hai tu mera favourite hai." Inaaya exclaimed looking at him when he opened the door.
(You know you are my favourite.)

"I know." Sidharth replied in a proud voice.

After his departure from Inaaya's cabin, she was lost in her thoughts about the things that took place recently in her life.

She was sure that she had developed some liking towards Avyansh in just two meetings. But she was afraid, afraid of her own heart. She was not the one who didn't believe in love. She had a deep faith in love but she didn't believe in forever. All she got to experience in her life was everything is temporary. No matter how much you take care of a relationship or a person, they are meant to be left one day. She was not afraid of loving someone but was deeply insecure about leaving her loved one again.

She was not doubting her dicision of setting up her company in Dehradun because it always has been her dream. She was just afraid of her past again showing up.

The rest of the month passed in blur. Inaaya was busy in her business and Avyansh in his job. They barely had time to talk. But they both were really attracted to eachother.

It was 5th of January. Inaaya's birthday. She hated it the most. It was the day when she lost herself, 12 years ago.

She engrossed herself in the work so much that she didn't even had time to breathe freely.

It was evening when she got a call on her personal phone. The screen displayed the name that made her heart skip more than a beat.
___________________________________________

A plane landed on Mumbai international airport. A man in super hot black tuxedo descended from the plane.

He dialled a number on his cellphone and waited for other person to recieve.

A man of almost same age collapsed with him. They both gained their balance and looked at eachother. For a second, they both were frozen at their places.

They gathered in a tight hug. Their eyes swollen as they were trying hard not to shade tears. They separated after a moment.

"Ohh God! You're really here I can't believe on my eyes." Avyansh said in a cracking voice as a tear rolled down his right cheek.

"I am sorry for leaving without informing you." Manas replied in the same voice as Avyansh but with a hint of guilt.

"Tujhe nahi pata maine kitna intezar kiya tera." Avyansh said. "Ab kabhi aise mat jana.) He completed and took Manas into another hug as more tears rolled down his eyes.
(You don't know how much I waited for you. Now never leave again like this.)

Manas nodded. And released the hug.
___________________________________________

Uffff, yeah kya hua😕

I know it's again a very short chapter but I'll try to increase word count.

Till the time lemme know how am I doing.

Who do you think called Inaaya on her birthday?

Bye ✌🏻