Chapter 2: Dehradun meri jaan

Avyansh's POV

"Come in." I permitted as I heard a knock on my cabin door. It is my bestfriend and my PA Sahil.

"Sir, you've to attend the graduation ceremony tomorrow." He informed, all formally.

"How many times did I tell you to call me by name only?". I asked getting irritated.

"And how many times did I tell you that you're my boss here." He replied in the same tone.

I hummed in response knowing that he's right.

"We'll be leaving at 7 as the function is scheduled at 7:30 in the evening." He informed me.

"Okay" was all I replied.

I retired early from my office and went back to circuit house.

I freshened up and prepared my dinner. I don't like to eat the food cooked by someone other than me or my mom.

After having the dinner I walked in the garden for sometime then decided to call it a day.

Next morning I woke up at my usual time and prepared my protein shake. I went for jogging and then gym. After a tiring work out, I took a bath and got ready for the office.

The day went in blur and soon the darkness was spread everywhere. In the chilling weather of Dehradun, I got ready for the function in office itself and left for the vanue.

 In the chilling weather of Dehradun, I got ready for the function in office itself and left for the vanue

Inaaya's POV:

I got ready in my saree after a good struggle of 2 hours. I didn't do any makeup as I don't look good in it. Then I left for the vanue with Siddharth.

As I stepped out of the car, I got startled by the flashes and noise

As I stepped out of the car, I got startled by the flashes and noise. I composed myself and made my way inside ignoring all the paparazzi and media person.

The dean of the college welcomed me with a bouquet of roses. I stepped back when he forwarded it to me. But then I realised it seemed rude but what can I do man, I'm allergic to roses.

Siddharth came forward and recieved the bouquet with a small smile and informed them about my allergy.

We made our way towards the stage where the sitting arrangement was done.