Chapter 1: The Fierce Queen

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. I express my gratitude towards y'all for marking your presence here on such a short notice. As you have already made aware by my secretary, Mr. Khanna, this conference is conducted to announce our collaboration with Mehta industries for the upcoming hotel project." 

A lady in her late 20s addresses a huge crowd gathered in the conference hall of her company. 

"Mr. Mehta, the CEO of Mehta industries is present here. He'll answer the further questions. Thank you ladies and gentlemen." She completed.

A man in his early 30s stands up and walks towards the Podium, set on the stage. 

"Thank you, Miss Dave, for this honour. Ladies and gentlemen, we're going to collaborate with Dave group of companies for the upcoming hotel project named Samar Sangha. You may ask your questions." He spoke. 

He answered most of the questions asked by the press and the conference came to an end. 

The press left the hall and there stood only two people in the huge confrence hall. 

"Yaar Inaaya, why do you act so arrogant infront of media? You know right, you are again gonna be tranding in the news tomorrow morning." Mr. Mehta narrowed his eyes at the lady, more precisely THE FIERCE QUEEN. This is what people call her.

"I'm least interested in this bullshit of yours. Now take me to my favourite place ASAP." She said giving a no-nonsense look. 

Mr. Mehta sighed and bowed, "As you wish, ma'am." 

She gave a bored look to him and exited the hall. 

This is INAAYA DAVE. People call her heartless and she loves that. 

*At a tapri* (small coffee shop)

"This is the best chai one can make. I'm so obsessed with it." Inaaya chirped happily, sipping on her 'world-best-tea'.

Adhik smiled looking at her antics and asked, "Why can't you stay happy like this everytime?" 

Inaaya narrowed her eyes at him and then chuckled. 

"Bro, I'm always happy. It's just that people don't have eyes to see that." 

Adhik gave him a you-are-mad look and drank his tea. 

*Again at office*

"I want this file to be on my desk, all ready by this evening." Inaaya glared one of her employee. 

"Ye..ss ma'am. Th..is will be do..ne."She replyed stuttering. 

Inaaya caught her flirting with one of her colleagues in office hours. So, this was the punishment for breaking rules. 

Inaaya is not rude but people are afraid of her as she's straightforward and fierce. She cannot compromise with her work as it is her first priority. And once you break rules, she'll break your bones. 

"Done of intimidating people?" A voice asked. 

"Sudhar jaa yaar. Kyu logon ko darati rehti hai!" Her secretary, Sidharth Khanna asked. 
(Get better man, why do you always scare people!)

"Boss hu teri, yaar nahi." She mocked to which Sidharth scoffed. 
(I'm your boss, not your friend)

"Ha ha pata hai!" He replied in a bored tone.
(Yes I know)

"Accha on a serious note, you have to attend a university function in Dehradun on 7th of December." He informed. (Well)

"Okay, book the tickets." She replied looking at the screen of her laptop.

He hummed in response and left the cabin. 

"Dehradun", she muttered under her breath. 

___________________________________________

So this was the first chapter and here is my fierce queen. 

Hope you like it. 

English is not my first language so please correct the grammatical mistakes. Constructive criticism is wholeheartedly welcomed. 

Bye bye