Chapter 5- Her

Author's POV:

"Hey, honey!" A girl approached a well built man sitting on a bar counter in the New year party at La Casita, London.

A small frown ghosted on his face before it disappeared. He excused himself away from the girl.

He moved towards another bar counter to grab a virgin mojito for himself. He glanced at his wrist watch, probably waiting for someone.

"Hey, buddy!" Another man of almost same physique, exclaimed resting his hands on the shoulder of the man, now standing infront of him.

"Where were you till now? I was searching for you the whole evening." He frowned.

"Just finished the meeting with Prince William." He said with a shrug.

The other man was staring at him with his jaw dropped on the ground.

"You met prince William?" He asked. Shock clearly dripping through his eyes and voice.

"Yeah. I must admit he is really humble and kind."

"Manas Rajput, you just met the crown prince of Wales and saying this like it's your daily routine."

"I know it is a big deal and that's why I am here to celebrate." Manas tried be reasonable to his friend Kabir, who eyed him with disbelief.

"Well, no point of argument." He shrugged. "Btw when are you heading back to India?" He added

"On 5th. It's her birthday." Manas said with a sad smile.

"Bro you need to get over her. She's a character of the past. Your future is waiting for you. Choose wisely." Kabir tried to put some piece of mind.

"She's not a character of past. She's my present and the future I'm going to live with." Manas replied," It doesn't matter if she loves me or not, what does matter is I love and always will love her." He added.

Kabir saddened on his friend's misery. Honestly, he also knew that Manas will never unlove the only person he loved since forever.

___________________________________________

A really short chapter and I'm sorry for that.

My academic commitments aren't allowing me much to write. Hope y'all understand.

I'll try to update by Wednesday.

One again sincere apologies.

Enjoy reading. Bye!