Chapter 4: The Fiasco

Inaaya's POV:

Dehradun, the city that has seen my childhood, is quite changed now. I still remember the amusement park trips we had on Sundays, the favourite sunset point of mine and everything about our childhood.

But then, everything changed. Because of my stupidity, Dad had to shift his business from here.

My dad never questioned me for any of my deed, but he was sure not happy with the first decision I made for myself.

I didn't inform him yet that I'm going to re-establish our company here. I don't know how will he react.

I was roaming around the city to find a perfect location for the industry. But I must admit, my tour guide is the shyest man I've ever met.

I was surely enjoying the city tour with him. He was taking very quick glances at me every now and then. His ears had a hint of red throughout the day.

"Are you always this shy?" I asked him, teasingly. He was shocked by my question, or more precisely accusation.

"What?... No, not at all. I mean I'm not shy." He said with a blush. I laughed at his reaction.

"You look beautiful when you laugh." He said with.... Admiration?

I smiled lowly at him. Though his complement did a lot to me, I didn't let it show on my face.

We had our lunch at a dhaba, as I prefer spicy Indian food over the 5 star restaurant lavish lunch.

We explored many places like Robber's cave, Sehestradhara, maldevta, Shikhar fall etc.

I love nature. It reflects our attitude towards the world. Waterfalls convey that falls are not the end. Caves remind us of our hidden personality, which is way beautiful than what we show. Rivers teach us that stopping is not an option. We should flow with the time.

After a heartwarming day, I returned back to the hotel. I changed into my night clothes and did my skin care routine.

I switched off the lights and tossed myself on the bed to let sleep engulf me.

Next day, I woke up with jurk, fully drenched in sweat. My heart was throbbing against my chest. Hard. I wiped my forehead using the back of my hand and stepped down the bed.

I entered the washroom and washed my face. I looked myself in the mirror; pale face, wobbling lips and tears brimming down my cheeks.

Why, Krishna? Why always me? Why do I get these nightmares everytime after a good day?

I cried holding my head in my hands. After sobering, I washed my face and did my morning business.

After getting ready, I went straight to the airport and filed back to Mumbai.

___________________________________________

Avyansh's POV:

Yesterday was one of the best days of my life. I was so happy that I can't even put it into words.

I got to know many things about Inaaya. She is great fond of chocolates and berries. Also she is allergic to roses.

I really enjoyed her company. She might have left for Mumbai as her flight was early in the morning.

Currently, I was sitting in my cabin with a pile of files on my table. I heard a knock on door.

Sahil entered with a angry face and I know I've fucked up something. Sometimes it seems like he is my boss.

Nevertheless I asked him,"What happened? Why are you so angry?" Nervousness dripping in my tone.

"When are you going to sign the railway tender file? And may I ask where the file is? Did miss Dave take to away to Mumbai?" He mocked in a duh serious tone.

I gulped. I don't know where the file is. He handed it to me on Saturday evening and I forgot to sign it the next day, as I was with Inaaya.

"It must be in my cupboard. I'll call Anisha to send it. You just calm down." I said. Although I was disappointed with myself.

I never take my work for granted and this is the first time I not only forgot to sign the most important tender of the year but also misplaced the file.

He hummed in response and seated on the chair opposite to me.

"Now tell me why are you angry?" I asked seriously.

"You and Miss Dave are trending on social media. They are questioning you. You shouldn't have gone out with her." He said in a disappointed tone.

I knew this was ought to happen. She is the most famous business tycoon and everything related to her is a news.

"Don't worry. She herself will clear the mess." I said, as I know Inaaya would also not like this fiasco.

___________________________________________

This is disappointing to see the story getting no views and responses. It breaks my heart.

But, as I promised myself, I'm going to complete the story.

So this was the next chapter. Hope I did good.

Bye!