Flour fight

"And 2 and 3/4 cups of flour." You tell your girlfriend Erica. She dumps the flour in as you stir the cookie dough. As she dumps the flour in, she gets an idea. As you put the mix into the fridge to set, she says, while giggling, "Hey y/n." As she grabs handfuls of flour. "Yea," you say as you turn around, not expecting to get hit with a massive amount of flour.

"OH it's ON!" You said as you grab the bag of flour dumping it on your girlfriends head. "WAIT," Erica shouts while laughing. "What are we going to do when derek comes back?" You glance around the flour-ridden loft and say "eh well figure something out." You get an idea and smile to yourself. "THAT'S THE BIGGEST BIRD IVE EVER SEEN LOOK!" Erica turns her head to look out the window, and while doing so, you crack an egg on her head.

As you two now start to throw eggs at each other, guess who comes walkin' into the loft. Derek. "Wha wh- what?." He asked, completely astounded. "Ummm, funny of you to walk in at this moment." Erica said while in egg-throwing position. " You know what, I don't even care. I'm going back to Scott's. Just clean this up." He says, walking back out of the loft. "Well that was shocking, you mumbled." Then, just for the heck of it, you threw the last egg at Erica. "No fair." She pouts.

Well, that was probably horrible, but hey, I was bored. Pls tell me if I need to make any changes or spelling mistakes. Thx for reading. Requests anyone?