Rainy day

You and Erica sat on your couch reading when you heard the starting of a rain storm. You jumped up from your spot next to your girlfriend and started running around, gathering more books, blankets and sheets, pillows, and chairs. "What are you doing y/n?" Erica asked, amused at watching her girlfriend run around. "FORT!" Y/n shouts. While arranging the chairs and sheets.

Erica gets up to make (your favorite warm drink). While she's making that, you throw all the pillows and a few blankets in, but you put the books in gently. (A/n because who in their right mind would ever throw a book?) Erica moves the tv tray into the fort for the drinks while you're already all bundled up with your favorite blanket and a rom-com movie.

While you two are watching the movie, a Rain scene comes into play where the characters are dancing in the rain. You glance at Erica getting an idea. You get up grabbing Erica's hand. "What are we going?" She asked. "We're going for a rain walk," you said while getting your shoes and jacket on. When Erica gets ready, you both run out into the street. "At least you don't live on a busy street," you said to Erica while looking into her eyes. "I love you." Erica says while spinning you. "I love you too."

You then spend the next half hour dancing and spinning in the rain with your amazing girlfriend. "Come on, let's get you inside so you don't get a cold," Erica says while still laughing. "Yeah, that's probably a good idea." You said. You both get inside and change into comfy clothes. After that, you both crawl back into the fort and cuddle.

Second imagine! Idk if that was any better than the last one, but there you go! Requests?