Frist meeting Erica- part 2

"What am I supposed to wear?" You mumbled to yourself, getting ready to meet Erica. You didn't quite know what you two were going to do, but you'd figure something out. "It has to be perfect." You thought to yourself, thinking of what to do. "Okay, I might just have an idea!" You exclaimed, running back to your closest to get an outfit out.

As you put your jacket on, you got a text message from Erica. "Can I come over now?" The text message read. "Of course," you texted, putting your phone down. "Now I need to watch a video to learn how to skate." You sighed.

After countless videos on how to skate, you learned absolutely nothing. Great. "Okay, it's fine. I'll be fine." You said walking around your room. What if she doesn't like skating? What I'd she doesn't like me? What if she thinks this is stupid? You thought to yourself. You were pulled out of your thoughts when you heard a knock at your door.

You walk downstairs to open the door for Erica. "Hi!" She exclaimed. "Hi, come in, it must be freezing out there," you said, moving aside to let her in. "Do you want hot chocolate?" You questioned walking into the kitchen. "If you could yes please, So what were you planning for today?" She questioned, taking her shoes off and following you into the kitchen.

"Well, I was thinking we could go ice skating?" You questioned, slightly embarrassed by your cheesy option for a date. "Ooo, that should be fun!" Erica said, reaching for the hot chocolate in front of her. "I'm glad you think so, I was nervous that you would think that it was too cheesy." You admitted, sitting down next to her. "Of course I wouldn't!" Erica said, reaching for your hand.

You and Erica, after finishing your hot chocolate, head out to the car to go to the ice skating rink. "Before we go, I would just like to warn you that I have no idea how to skate." You admitted, shyly glancing at her. "I'll teach you, don't worry." She chuckled, grabbing your hand that was on the center console.

You both arrive at the rink and step out into the cool winter air. "It doesn't look like there's many people here, so I'll have more room to teach you!" Erica said, wrapping her arm around your waist. "That's good. I don't want to topple over onto some old person." You joked, opening the door for her.

(A/n, I have no idea how an ice skating rink works, so yeah, this should be fun, lol. I also dont know how to skate, so im just guessing.)

You follow Erica to the front desk for skates. Huh, there really aren't a lot of people here. You thought to yourself. You both get your skates and walk over to the benches to put them on. "Ready?" Erica questioned, holding her hands out to help you up. "Well, see." You chuckled, making your way over to the ice.

"Okay, so first you need to try to stand without holding onto anything, okay?" Erica asked, skating a few feet away. "Okay, I got this. How hard could it be?" You questioned, laughing. And as soon as you said that, you fell right over backward. "Y/n!" Erica exclaimed, skating over to you.

"I'm a werewolf. I'll live." You said while getting up, trying not to fall again. "Let's try this again." Erica said, grabbing both of your hands. "Now I'm going to slowly let go, and you're going to have to stand okay?" Erica inquired. "Yep, I think I got it." You said slowly, letting go of her hands. "Hey, you're doing it!" Erica beamed, skating a few inches away from you. "Now try to move towards me." She said happily.

You slowly pushed your way to her, almost falling into her. "You did it!" Erica exclaimed, hugging you once you got to her. "Well, I had an amazing teacher." You said, blushing. Erica glanced at your lips and looked into your (e/c) eyes. She hesitantly brushed her lips against yours. You quickly kissed her back, putting a hand on her waist to bring her closer.

"Hey, there are kids here!" You heard some middle-aged Karen yell. "Want to continue this back home?" Erica questioned slyly. "You read my mind." You replied.

There you go! Idk if this was good or not, but thank you for reading! Love yall.