Im listening

"And I think it's really cool that -" "Y/n, I really don't care. I don't have the time." Scott said, walking away from you. "Sorry." You murmured, walking away. "Hey Stiles!" You said cheerfully, walking over to him. "Y/n, if you go on another tangent about Lovejoy or the Dream smp, I'm gonna lose it." He alerted. "Sorry." You said as you walked away.

This always happened. Every time you start to talk about something you like, everyone shuts you down. "Am I really that annoying?" You questioned. Every time someone talks about something they like, I always listen, no matter how busy I am. Is it so hard to do the same? Or am I just a soundboard. You thought to yourself.

But you also didn't want to bother anyone. As you were deep in thought, on the verge of tears, Erica came around the corner. "Hey Y/n what happened, who do I need to beat up?" Erica threatened. "No one, it's fine." You said, trying to blink away the tears, not wanting to show a weak side to your girlfriend.

"Y/n I know when you're lying." She said seriously. "Fine, it's just no one listens to me it's like I'm just a soundboard." You confessed. "I'm so sorry that you feel that way." Erica said. "Your voice is the one thing that I love in life, now tell me what you wanted to say." Erica confirmed."I'm listening."

Are there any lovejoy or Dsmp fans??? Thx for reading!!