V0-PROLOGUE

Sakayanagi Arisu POV:

Curse this fragile body of mine, I always wanted to be a normal child. But I guess Kami-sama wasn't that merciful. My mother had told me that I'm still blessed, which was my knowledge.

But that changed when we had a formal family gathering, there I met my cousin, her name was Fujibayashi Saori. She has long violet hair with purple eyes, when I first saw her I thought she was older than me.

Why? She was matured for her age, from her physical body and mentally! She said to me that she started her puberty early, at the age of 8? Same age as mine but she's 3 months older being born on December 5, while I'm on March 12.

Not just that, she was also academically and physically gifted. I was at first jealous at her, but soon I look up to her as my older sister. One day, my father was invited by Professor Ayanokouji to take a look at his facility.

When Saori-nee heard that, she immediately wanted to go with us. Father agreed but he seems to be hesitant? Nonetheless, I was happy that Saori was going with us. Then she decided to stay for the night with us for tomorrow.

At first, I didn't know where are we going. Meanwhile Saori-nee was talking to me but I can feel like she was observing on something. We were reading some books that was slightly advanced to what I know.

As we arrived at the facility, we were welcomed by bodyguards and some scientists. Along there was the man I saw during social gathering when father and I went to, Professor Ayanokouji. That said man looked at her, then Saori-nee introduced herself and said that she's my cousin and Professor Ayanokouji agreed to the explanation and introduction.

Then we took a tour to this said facility, it was whole white. From the hallways down to the very lights even his own office! As we are walking, I looked at the observation window and I saw a boy beating his own mentors by playing chess.

I then looked at her and she has a smile on her face as she observes the same boy I saw. Then she noticed that I was looking at her, then she asked me.

"Do you want to play chess later on when we got back home?" She asked with a smile on her face.

I was excited by this so I said yes with a smile on my face. Then after some time, we were inside the office as father and Professor Ayanokouji discussed about sponsoring the White Room.

So this is what the facility is called... then  as Father and Professor Ayanokouji were talking, Saori called his name politely.

"Ayanokouji-sensei!" Saori-nee called.

He then looks at her as he asks "What is it, Fujibayashi-chan?" I could feel his cold voice.

But Saori-nee smiled at this. "May I visit here often? I want to know more this boy I saw earlier."

Ayanokouji-sensei then thinks a few seconds before answering her. "Sure, but I had an condition." He then said seriously.

"Hai." Said Saori-new with a happy expression on her face.

"You would never speak about this, understand?" He stated his condition.

Saori-nee nods at this as she says "Hai, Ayanokouji-sensei." Then she went back talking to me.

.
.
.
.

As we got back to our home and asked father to buy me some chess board. Saori and I began playing, I'm surprised that she already knows how to play. Then she began teaching me how to play chess.

Time went by, my skills in chess were constantly improving as I also had someone teaching me chess aside from Saori-nee, father had hired some professional chess players to furher enhance my skills at chess.