V0-CH2: Middle School, Encounter

Horikita Manabu POV:

It's been a few years since I have known Saori. As I grow older in recent years, I started to appreciate her beauty despite being 2 years older than her. My little sister meanwhile finally had known the difference between isolation and independence.

While I am proud of her progress, she is still somewhat looking still onto my path. The both of them were already in their 1st Year or Middle School, Suzune being on the same school as I and Saori being in a different school.

I currently find myself fixing myself for today's hangout. Ever since then, Saori rarely goes out to visit and hangout with us. When I asked her about it, she would say that she is either busy studying or going on family trips.

Suzune is currently busy studying for the upcoming finals and can't go out with us. As I finished fixing my shirt, I fixed my hair not to be messy. Then, the doorbell rang.

I first looked at the intercom to find it was Saori herself ringing the doorbell. I then fix my glasses and opened the door.

"Good morning, Manabu!" Saori said with a happy expression on her face.

When I first met her, I thought that she was older than me. But that was not the case. She was already beautiful... and now that we are teenagers and on puberty....

At least on my current age, she started her puberty very early.... she became more beautiful and matured. Suzune too had indeed grown up a bit, but not as close as her.

Saori originally invited us siblings to hangout since it has been awhile and also one of my lasts before going to Advanced Nurturing High School.

"Why are you standing looking like that? Ah, maybe you were stunned with my beauty?" She teasingly said.

I cleared my throat as I said "No, it's nothing like that. Did I made you wait long perhaps?"

"Nope! Not at all!" She said cheerfully.

"Oh by the way, Mio-chan will be with us so that we can have fun more!" Saori added.

Not that I mind, this is a chance to loosen a bit from studying.

"I don't mind." I answered.

"Then let's go?" She asks.

I nodded my head as we left the house.

I usually don't go out and loosen myself this often since I'm bringing the burden of our family name. Honestly, I don't want Suzune to experience that kind of pressure.

Lately she's slowly changing herself all thanks to Saori. I don't know what could've I done is she is still following the same path I've been taking. All the achievements I'm getting, also the praises that I'm getting by our parents.

I'm deeply aware that Suzune looks up to me, but it was to the point that she doesn't carve her own path. Now, I won't be having a problem on how will I teach this little sister of mine.

"Say, Manabu." Saori suddenly called out to me as we walk around the neighborhood.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Are you sleeping well lately? It seems that you're over stressing yourself." She asks with concern on her voice.

"I'm fine. Just doing some advance studying lately." I answered.

"I see, I'm glad that I asked you out to hang out with us. Though it is really a shame that Suzune can't join us." She said.

"It is a shame, but she still needs to learn a lot." I said.