V0-CH1: Fujibayashi Saori

How many years since then? Right, at the age of 1 I learn how to speak. It was also where my mother taught me the basics on how to walk. It took some time before I learned how to walk, after some time I showed interest in books, specifically about psychology, martial arts and tactics.

There was also a book about business marketing and management, there were also about life and earth. I didn't know at the time but I just managed to learn how to read.

My mother, whom loves me so much was schocked to the very core when I started reading those books. She then rushed to call father from her phone at that time. I know that father was busy at his business.

Then, at the age of 2 I was put into daycare. There, I was taught about discipline, writing and reading. Though, I know how to read difficult books...

.
.
.
.

At the age of 8, my body grew looking like I'm already in High School. I had my period early, I have to wear a bra now due to this. It had already been exactly a year since I first wore a bra... now I was wearing not a starter bra but a bra that was similar on what my mother wears.

Then, my father, mother and I went to the Formal Family Gathering where I met with my cousin Arisu. She was walking with a cane on her hand. I could observe that she's not just a normal kid, she has the potential to be a genius.

Soon after, we became so close that she calls me "Saori-nee" whenever we are, she was cute to say the least. One day, I have heard that they were going to a certain facility, I begged Uncle Narumori that I also wanted to go. He agrees but he seems hesitant.

I didn't mind that and was happy that I could spend more time with Arisu. As we arrived into the facility, it was called "The White Room" and there I could see the man named Ayanokouji Atsuomi goes by Professor Ayanokouji.

As we were welcomed he eyed me in suspicion before I introduced myself to him politely. After that, we took a tour about the facilities of the White Room. There I saw a boy who single handedly defeated his instructors at chess.

Another genius, huh? That caught my interest. Then I saw Arisu who was also looking at the boy. I then looked at her with a smile and I asked her.

"Do you want to play chess later when ee get back home?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Hai!" She said with excitement and smiled back at me.

After some time, we were inside Ayanokouji-sensei's office where everything is white! Why does he have to be that obsessed in white! Then, I remembered the boy I saw on the one wat glass.

"Ayanokouji-sensei!" I called his attention.

He looks at me with no interest as he said coldly "What is it, Fujibayashi-chan?"

I just smiled at this as I requested. "May I visit here often? I want to know more this boy I saw earlier."

He then thinks for a minute while looking at me. I bet he is thinking about the pros and cons about it. Then he looks at me with a bit of soften expression.

"Sure, but I had an condition." Ayanokouji-sensei said with a serious tone of voice.

"Hai." I smiled as I said.

This is a good opportunity to introduce myself to him this early. If may we meet again by faith, then I won't miss this chance to at least remind him that he had someone who was there for him.

"You would never speak about this, understand?" He stated.

I nodded my head as I said. "Hai, Ayanokouji-sensei!"