Future Plans

(A few day's later)

(Izuku pov)

I've spent the last few days trying to figure out what happened with me, Dad asked me what i did after the incident with the maid and i explained what happened but he was just as confused as me. At first i thought i had manifested a Quirk so i was taken to the doctor, The results of my Quirk test said that i was still quirkless but there was obviously something different with my body.

I could react to things instantly and my mind retained information at an amazing speed, I could just flip through the pages of a book and read everything on the pages. Although the knowledge only remained for about one hour before it would be gone, So it wasn't anything that increased my intelligence or ability to store information. I'd been noting down all the details in my Hero analysis for the future notebook, I figured it was time to see what else i could do so i went to the sports field of Tōtsuki's middle school.

After limbering up i got into a runners position and prepared to start running. I imagined a starter pistol in my mind then set off when it fired, I was suddenly running around the track but i noticed that i was moving at an immense speed but i felt like i was in complete control and i could still clearly make out everything around me.

I decided to see just how fast i could go and ran faster and faster, I noticed a sort of energy coming off me in arc's like electricity only it was Neon Green. I decided to stop and thats when i noticed that my shoes were almost worn out because of how fast i was going. "Hmm i'm going to have to find a solution for that" I muttered as my mind went through all the possibilities.

One thing as certain though i could use this new power to be a Hero and get into U.A, Then in the back of my mind i heard the voice of All Might.

"I'm sorry but without a quirk i don't think you have any potential"

"No potential huh ?" I said as i thought of how best to respond to that, That's when i hit on an incredible idea. "Well then if that's what he thinks then who am i to argue ?" I spoke while i laughed in a sinister tone. I decided that i would show them exactly what a kid with no potential could do. "I'll enter the general studies course and just bide my time until the sports festival then completely show up the entire Hero course, Then they'll see what i can do Hehehe" I'll admit it was a bit petty but in my mind this was a lesson to watch what you say, Because you never know how someone will surprise you.

'I'll still need to train my new powers though but how ?' I thought as i made my way home for the day. Then it hit me I'll just become a Vigilante for a while and use that experience to train against real villains, Accidents and other situations until i enter U.A then i'll be ready to stand against the no-doubt powerful Hero course students. But for now i need to find a way to keep my identity a secret. "I need a costume, With a mask !" But then my mind went into hyper speed and i began to think of many other things i could do to keep anyone from identifying me.

(One Year later)

I was sat on a rooftop at night in the city of Musutafu and kept my ears open for any trouble while i was having a snack. I had realised shortly after i got my new powers that there was a drastic downside to this speed and that was my body would run out of energy the more i used my speed so i need to eat as many calories as possible to keep my body fueled or i could collapse.

I learned other things about my powers in addition to the downside, I can think so fast and my sense's and body reacts with such speed that anyone around me seems to be standing still when i use my speed. I also discovered that i can run up walls and even across the surface of water, I try to keep that little ability under my hat as i dread to think what some of the religious crazies out there would think if they knew. but i realised that i don't need to put much effort into hiding my identity as i can shift my face very slightly from side to side to make it look like a blur. I can also vibrate my vocal cords to distort my voice so no-one knows my real voice, Quite handy when you want to remain anonymous.