Wake up.

(Izuku pov)

"Hi Tenko" I greeted when i walked out of the seating area and saw my big Brother waiting for me. Tenko came over and pulled me into a hug and then he ran his fingers through my hair, Even after all this time it still sooths me.

"Hello little Brother, You surprised me out there" He said with a quiet laugh. "I never knew that you developed a quirk" I stepped back with a big smile but soon i let it fall to a more neutral expression. "It's not a quirk" Tenko looked confused so i continued "You remember the accident, Don't you ?" Tenko's face became stern when his memory went back to that time and he nodded "Well it's something i gained from the exposure to those chemicals and the lightning i think" Tenko was quiet and brought his hand to his chin in contemplation, It was like i could see the wheels turning in his head until he looked back at me and asked "Well if you have this then why not join the Hero course right away ?" I then told him about what All Might had said a year before the accident and that immediately put a scowl on Tenko's face.

"Hmpf That stupid blond buffoon, How dare he say that !" I took Tenko's hand and just nodded, He seemed to calm down on account of my holding his hand as he always felt better when people did that. "Thanks for that Little Brother, I understand why you're doing it now and i support you, Go show that dumbass what real Potential look's like" Tenko ruffled my hair a bit and i nodded before walking away to get my drink and returning to the stands.

(Timeskip)

The second round was about to begin and i was going to be fighting Todoroki next so i said my goodbye's to Shin and went to my waiting room to prepare for the match. On the way i turned a corner and met another familiar face.

My eye's went wide and i ran over to the number two pro hero "Hi Endeavor, It's so good to see you here" I said with excitment but not forgetting to give him a bow in respect

My eye's went wide and i ran over to the number two pro hero "Hi Endeavor, It's so good to see you here" I said with excitment but not forgetting to give him a bow in respect. "You're the Nakiri boy aren't you ?" He asked while giving me an appraising glace. "Yes sir, And thanks again for what you said to me all those years ago !" Endeavor looked confused for a moment then a look of recognition went across his face. "Oh yes i remember now, You were the young boy at the fundraiser weren't you ?" I nodded and bowed again. "Yes sir and i thank you for supporting my dreams back then, A year later i had an unfortunate accident but i did get some powers out of it so now i can follow in your footsteps".

Endeavor looked quite confused so i explained to him that even though he has a prickly personality he still has more successful wins and cases than that blond moron All Might. It might have been my imagination but i could have sworn i saw a slight smile from the Flame Hero.

"Yes i noticed your impressive speed out there, Truly amazing but i wonder if you might do me a favor ?" I was caught off guard that 'The' Endeavor would need anything from me but he's my second favorite Pro so i decided that i'd be honored to help him. "Name it sir" Endeavor explained that he was the Father of Todoroki and wanted his son who was rebelling and not using his fire to accept his power and become his successor.