Declaration of War

(One Week later)

(Izuku pov)

I awoke early in the morning and got to my usual training, Push ups and my morning run. I then returned home until it was finally time for me to eat and get ready for school. After completely destroying eight full plates of food i got my uniform on and ran to U.A.

When i arrived in class Shin was sitting at his desk already and he was going through a notebook he had open on the desk. The funny thing was that whenever anyone came close he shut the book immediately and either said good morning or he responded with another kind of greeting. I walked over and sat in my seat next to him at which point he turned to me and asked me for my opinion on his notes.

I was a little surprised that he was letting me see as he looked to be trying to keep them a secret but when i saw the contents i knew why. "So this is what you've come up with then ??" I asked while looking through the pages, Shin had been writing down various things he could say to try and get someone to respond to him. "Not bad, But i think you need a bit more shock in here" He looked puzzled for a moment "What do you mean ? I took notes on those in the Hero course and i think these will do just fine to make them speak" He told me in a hushed tone because he didn't want any of our class to hear.

"Listen Shin just insulting someone won't always get the result you're looking for and this too only works for a short time, Eventually they'll get wise and do everything they can to keep quiet" He looked thoughtful for a moment until i patted his shoulder and then added some notes to his book that were bound to have an impact along with some strategies that would mean his opponent won't know what to expect.

"How's the physical training coming along ??" I asked after i handed him the notes back and he went wide eye'd at what i had written. This only lasted for a second until a smug smirk curled the corners of his mouth, "It's coming along well i think, I've been practicing those moves you showed me and i'm pretty confident about using them in the festival" I nodded and then Present Mic entered and we began our lessons for the morning.

(Timeskip)

Lunchtime was finally here and i wanted to get some food in my belly but i was dragged by Shin to the door of class 1-A. "What are we doing here Shin ?" I asked confused and a little annoyed because i could practically taste what i was going to eat for lunch and Shin dragged me here instead. "We're here to shake up the Hero course, What else ?" He grinned in my direction and just as he finished the door opened and we saw the face of class 1-A who quickly demanded to know what we were doing.

I just shrugged my shoulders and went to stand and lean on the wall opposite the door while Shin and the others went on try and intimidate them. "They're checking out the competition morons !" I heard a voice say so i looked up and spotted a blond guy acting like he was better than everyone else. "You shouldn't say things like that Kaachan" And there she was again, The greenhaired girl stepped out beside him and gave the crowd a slight bow.

I didn't understand why i felt like i knew her but she also saw me and her mouth opened slightly but before she could speak the blond guy butted in. "I say let them look, This is what the best looks like losers, This is the competition you're so eager to see" He smirked as he started to walk away. "What competition ?" I muttered under my breath, As quiet as i had been the Blond heard me and stomped over and got in my face. "You got something to say ??" I ignored him but then he started to let off small explosions in his palms so i just looked him in the eye.

"Yeah as a matter of fact i do i said "What competition?" Did you not hear me" I asked in a mocking tone as he glared and gritted his teeth. "So you think you're hot stuff do you ?, If that's right then why are you not in the Hero course ?" I just stifled a laugh i was about to let out "That's my business, But i'll make sure that you understand what i mean at the sports festival" I started to walk away when i heard the Greenhaired girl call out to me.