Gotta Go Fast.

(Tenko pov)

I had just finished my patrol of the Hosu area, I had been dispatched there on account of the Hero Killer being caught just in case he wasn't working alone. Thankfully other than the usual small time crimes there wasn't anything of note happening so after giving my report i left the city and returned to Musutafu.

I was hoping to get back in time to see the sports festival and keep my eye out for any promising recuits, After i had gotten off the train i was walking the streets close to U.A when i noticed a store that sold big screen tv's was broadcasting the first event and i couldn't believe what i saw.

Izuku was standing in the arena after getting first place, I was shocked but pleased for him. I always knew he'd do well if he just had a chance but the strangest thing was that the commentary was indicating that he had a Quirk now, Present Mic was talking about how fast Izuku was and i was quite confused.

I shook my head and kept moving towards U.A and made a note to chat with Izuku later to see exactly what was going on.

(???? pov)

I was watching the sports festival from my seat, When i noticed something that i had been looking for ever since the Doctor had examined All Might's medical records after my fight with him. The number one Hero's medical reports were listed as for 'Eye's Only' but there was one morsal of information he had been able to uncover, Apparently All Might was a father of two children and after searching the Yagi name we found reports of a pair of twins.

The Doctor did more digging but there were no records of the male child in that family, I then instructed Kurogiri to investigate All Might's closest allies and we managed to find a woman. This woman in paticular was an employee of Sir Nighteye who was at the time All Might's sidekick, She was summoned to meet Nighteye the night that was listed as the discharge papers of All Might's wife.

I commanded Kurogiri to 'invite' the woman to answer some questions and before she died she told us that she was instructed to drop off a child at an orphanage that same night. This was interesting as the baby was a boy and she then told me that she had taken the infant to the orphanage and dumped him because she didn't want to answr questions about his origin which she didn't even know.

All Nighteye told her was that the child was Quirkless.

I figured out that this child must be one of All Might's children and that the number one had gotten rid of him because of the boy's Quirkless status, My lips tightened and then turned into a twisted smile. If only the boy knew the truth about that and the fact that All Might himself was just like him when he was young. 

It was such a pity that we came by this information only six years ago. If i had known sooner then the boy could have become a useful pawn in my schemes, The only information we could get was that he'd been adopted by a very influential family.

I was certain that this boy i was watching on the screen was the same child because he bears a resemblance to All might's Daughter, And he was adopted by the famous Nakiri family. I made a mental note to keep an eye on this boy as he might still be useful in my plans.

The only question i had was 'How did he have a Quirk now?' but that may be answered in time.

(Izuku pov)

The first round was too easy, I only hoped that the second would be a bit more of a challenge. Our attention was then brought to Midnight again as she cracked her whip and announced that the next round would be a cavalry battle. Midnight explained the rules and said we could have up to four people on our team.

Midnight then went over the points system that would be in place, She then announced that i was worth Ten Million points !!! "Damn it" I said as every eye turned to me except for Shin who was standing beside me and returning the glares with equal intensity. We were given fifteen minutes to organise our team but i didn't need it.