Visiting.

(Izuku pov)

The rest of the week went by pretty much the same as that first day, Except for a few moments. One of those was gym class with the rest of Gen Ed.

(Flashback)

First there was a 4k distance run which i cleared in about ten seconds but the funny thing is that i wasn't even trying, Next we played Soccer but my team had 28 goals in the first ten minutes.

Eventually everyone got tired of me dominating the games and i was told to sit the class out so that everyone else could have a chance.

The other time was when i went to the lunchroom after first going out of the school and stopping by this this great diner in Nagoya. They make fantastic bacon cheese burgers so i ran over and got a "few", When i got to the lunchroom everyone was stunned because they all watched me eat 20 burgers one after another, I even picked up an extra one for Shin. He'd never had something like that before and absolutely loved it, I could tell as he was rubbing his stomach and smiling on the way back to class.

(Flashback end)

Well it's finally the weekend and after making my monthly visit to see Miss Miki with a bunch of flowers and to hang out with the kids at the orphanage for a while. I then went back home where i had a chat with Alice.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA He actually said that ??" I asked trying to control myself after hearing about this Totsuki transfer student saying he was going to take the top spot at the opening ceremony. Alice didn't seem to see the funny side though, She was all steamed up and this always made me laugh as it's kind of adorable.

"Man he seems like he might be fun to meet what's his name ??" I asked while she was pouting, She grumbled a bit more before telling me "He's called Soma Yukihira, And he's some cook at a cheap diner" She was really steamed at this but i could onl...

"Man he seems like he might be fun to meet what's his name ??" I asked while she was pouting, She grumbled a bit more before telling me "He's called Soma Yukihira, And he's some cook at a cheap diner" She was really steamed at this but i could only sit there and laugh when Ryo came in and then Alice went over and told him to tell me what happend

"Hey Ryo tell Izuku about that guy from the opening ceremony, Tell him what he said !!" Ryo just looked at me in a bored fashion and then spoke "Well His name's Soma Yukihira and he said.." Ryo didn't get any further into the story before Alice started to slap his back and admonish him in a comical fashion.

" Ryo didn't get any further into the story before Alice started to slap his back and admonish him in a comical fashion