VIII

꧁༒☬𝓖𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓮☬༒꧂

As soon as I'm let go from her warm embrace I jump up running to go hide in the room I was staying in though some part of me wanted to hide around the corner curious as to what they were gonna talk about.

Do they think I'm weird now? Nads said they were caregivers.... how'd I forget. But what if they still feel disappointed? Maybe I should just have a peak at what they're talking about.

Getting ready to step out of the room I tiptoe down the dim hallway when I'm grabbed! Unfortunately for me I let out a startled yell turning to what caused my sudden reaction only to see it was the traitor in her glorious form.

"Oh don't give me that look Eiv, what'd I do this time" she puffed out after making sure I was okay after the heart attack she nearly gave me.

'Instead of answering her I let out a coherent sound of annoyance before turning my back to her. Now she gets the silent treatment till she apologizes. I know it's unfair since she doesn't know what situation I'm implying but she'll figure it out hmp.'

"Is everything alright?! We heard a yell?"

Looking up I see a frantic Adira followed by Athena who doesn't look calmed in the slightest.

"Everything is alright I apologize for the scare."

Athena raised an eyebrow as if for Nadia to continue explaining the reason behind my alarming yell.

"I got carried away and accidentally scared little Gen when I wetto grab her that's all" Nad's spoke out which made me nod in agreement.

Speaking of which, you need a bath and even if you may not want to speak with me at the moment that doesn't mean you're getting out of it.

'Why is she embarrassing me?!! Especially in front of THEM. Rolling my eyes I ignore the waiting stares I stomp back into the room slamming the door but not before putting up the middle finger directly towards Nadia.'

'she doesn't need to baby me all the time, I'm not a baby!' I say to myself while harshly grabbing my clothes and towel.'

"Is that why your upset darling?"

Frantically turning around I see Athena closing the door ever so softly before sitting on the end of my fixed bed. Why is everyone sneaking up on me.

"I didn't realize I said that out loud"...I dismissed, well tried too until she gave a subtle nod before ushering me the open spot next to her.

"Is that the reason why you're upset little love? Do you not like being treated like that?" She breathed out.

"Don't wanna talk about it...." I tell her softly before getting up to continue preparing for my bath.

In return she gives me a humcin agreement telling it was alright and if I needed anything, especially with my bath causing me to blush.

I rush out a 'no thank you' before hurrying to hide behind the bathroom door.

After filling up the bubbly warm water that's ready to engulf me I quickly undress which actually wasn't quick since I was having trouble getting my shirt off.