X

"It seems like a mild concussion but to be on the safe side I would call her parents to see a doctor just to be sure. Make sure she doesn't take this wrap off either."

"Will do, can you excuse us for a minute please?"

Of course take all the time you need. I'll send an email to her teachers to excuse her; yell if you need me. Take care Gen and get well soon.

"Thank you" I whisper out.

Adira got me to the nurses corridor pretty quickly id assume. I had lost some consciousness on the way but gained it pretty fast; I think she was more worried I wouldn't wake up.

We gave the nurse a run down well more so Adira did and I just gave small nods in agreement.

"Are you listening love?"

Blinking I look up meeting worried eyes. Did she say something?

"Umm-"

Chuckling she patted my head before sitting right next to me on the twin sized bed. I was wondering how long she would stayed crouched in front of me, her knees must've been hurt.

"How are you feeling? Are you feeling up to move again, we gotta go check out your owie to make sure nothing serious is going on" she spoke softly to me. I know it's not much but I like when she speaks softly and calls me pet names, makes me feel sick.

Smiling I nod happy to just get out of here.

"Yes we can go but can we see of Nadia is okay please?"

Grabbing our things she helps me off the bed reaching to open the door she smiles letting me know we can check up on my not so doing well best friend.

After she closes the door back soundlessly I try to take my bag back but she ignores my request just continuing to walk.

Rude.

Huffing loud enough so she hears i receive a very obvious eye roll from miss rude pants.

We made it about halfway down the hall when we turned into another section of the building I haven't been before. Now thinking, I don't recall us even having it if I'm being honest, there aren't any lockers or glass cases with awards of our most talked about students sitting inside; honestly I can see why I haven't been this way....it looks dull. Still very kept up and clean just nothing that meets the eye.

"Turn this way little love can you knock for me? Not too loud you can do it softly so it doesn't hurt those pretty ears ok?"

Blushing I nod bringing my hands toward the large oak doors. Startled not even a second later a gruff come in was heard with Ms.Iyvnova telling me to open the door.

As it was wide enough to see inside I see a circular desk in the middle of the room consisting of Nad's and Syenna. Ahead of them was a desk that was clear of anything but a few pieces of paper.

I didn't realize Ms.Iyvnova was grabbing my hand rubbing the back of it comfortably until we walked into the quiet room grabbing everyone's attention. She ushers Nads over before telling me she was going to talk to the man in charge of the two.

Nadia rushed over the smile leaving her face being replaced with a frown"Oh what?? What happened to your head bubs"

Glancing down I slowly let her know I'm ok after telling her I may have a concussion in a small whisper hoping she doesn't hear me.

"She caused that when she pushed you?! That is no where ok! What if you suffered worse?"

Scoffing she turns around fuming at syena before basically Marching her way over, her fist clenched and I could practically see the smoke leaving her ears luckily her attempts were futile and the man was right in front blocking her path.

"Move I'm not done with just yet"

Syenna on the other hand stands up feeling threatened and tried to make her way over as well but Ms Iyvnova stops that.

"Oh no you aren't, you're already in deep shit Syenna do not make this worse, now I suggest you sit back down and act like you know better." Ms Iyvnova threatened which she of course made her point through.

Lost in thought I see everyone sat and me being ushered over grabbing the seat in between the upset teacher and fuming friend.

Everyone was quiet for a moment until the man said something. "Syenna?"

Scoffing she grumbled clearly not liking the situation she was in. But maybe she'll understand actions have consequences.

"What I didn't do anything?!" She lied right through her teeth, does she think they're stupid?

Of course my loving friend didn't let that slide. She's been a ticking bomb ready to go off and if she could she'd launch over this table and snatch Syenna by her lashes and toss her around every corner of this room.

"You lying cunt, you realize how many people saw you in that bathroom push her! You just couldn't help but open your big mouth"

Everyone seemed tired with the brunette and my head was starting to get worse which caught Adira's eye.

"Look we have somewhere to be right now considering what you did to her f- head? Do you not see the damage you've clearly had done? Either you apologize or do help me I'll make you. NOW, get to talking."

Needless to say she wasn't remorseful at all but did end up apologizing none the less. They stayed behind still while we left after bidding Nadia bye.

"Are you all buckled in let me check" she reached back pulling on the strap feeling satisfied it was secured so she turned her attention back to starting the car and driving off.

"I'm sorry that took such time, I really cannot stand that annoying little brat at all. I'll make sure her family hears about the mess she's stirred up- and she better pray you're only facing a concussed head."

Smiling I tell her it was fine and not to worry too much and it was silent after that.

It was sunny out and wasn't really much people on the road today which I'm grateful for since we won't be stuck in much traffic.

"We're gonna go down to my wife's clinic and if all goes well we can maybe stop for ice cream yea? Um, we also wanted to talk to you about something aswell if you're willing to let us?"

'I hope it's nothing bad' biting my nails I let my thoughts run until we reached our destination getting ready to get out.