IX

Genevieve

Today was the day I finally tell them my answer though I somewhat already had it yesterday when they asked but oh well.

I just finished brushing my teeth in the bathroom connected to the room I was staying in since going home wasn't an option anymore, at least at the moment.

I placed the red brush into the holder before I get to washing my hands reaching for the dry towel to rid of my wet damp hands before throwing it vack into the corner of the marble counter; I'll just fix it later when I come back from class today.

'Im surprised Nadia hasn't cam-'

"Oh thank goodness, I thought I was gonna have to drag my little bambola out of bed and hear all the whining and grumpy protests" Nad spoke out after she abruptlt ran through the door cutting me off.

I look at her crossing my arms glaring at her fully dressed form. She dresses like someone going to Harvard to be honest with her white button down halfway tucked into her white skirt and Mary Jane's; her hair is never not done or out of place either in a bun or styled down, she should do braids on me.

"I am NOT grumpy when I wake up and I don't whine either, you're just a meanie butt because I get more sleep in than you" I reply back hearing her let out a fake gasp and low sniffle causing me to turn and look for some clothes to wear for the day.

"I am hurt thy child thinks of me as a meanie butt, I mean I'm so nice and never has done anything that would classify as mean and I'm not lying, you do throw a fit after being woken up and you jist saved me that trouble even if you didn't manage to wake on time. And before you try to rebuttal back just know we have 30 minutes till class starts and driving from here is already 20 minutes without traffic. So if you wanna avoid getting there at 1:00 (13:00) you might wanna hurry up your paste, you can throw a hoodie over your head and we'll fix it when we get there or during break.

I nod my head after I finally found an outfit I'd wear and rushed to push her out earning a scowl from her as I closed the door.

Sighing I walk over to the bed reaching in a few steps setting the towel on the bed before reaching for the clothing one by one. I chose to wear oversized sweats and a long sleeve grey shirt wearing my chuck-converse.

"You ready little bean" I heard Jayden call out causing me to rush and grab my bags lyin on the floor and headvto the door smiling brightly when Jayden raises an eyebrow.

"I won't even ask, Nad's in the car and your bag is already packed on the counter; have a good day my love" she tells me before pecking my forehead before I head out to leave.

They packed my lunch already so I just grabbed that and reached for the main door opening it and locking it just as quick. I walk down the corridor and down the stairs finally able to see Nads car.

The whole car ride she spent complaining how she'll have to wake me up 30 minutes earlier which led me to roll my eyes and tune her out enjoying the rest of the ride to school.

"Ok after your first break meet me in the bathroom so we can do your hair and we'll meet up for lunch" Nads tells me.

I give a small smile and nod before opening the door when she spoke out again.

"If that little no life bothers you let me know and I'll be there shortly, I mean it".

I give another meek nod and hurry out the door going into my first class 30 minutes late at that.

'I haven't even been here for a minute and I'm ready to leave'

Finally break ha came faster than usual and we're currently in the stall fixing up my hair into a quick but cute style. It only took 3 minutes to do and when she finished up I went to go look at the final touch in the long mirror.

She had chosen to leave a bit of hair out in the back and gave me two ponytails which looks so cute considering my hair contrast. Last semester I dyed one side of my hair meaning I split my hair down the middle and one side is black while the other is white, like Melanie M split dye with purple.

Not that long after checking myself out Nads steps closer to me causing me to furrow my brows in confusion, I was going to ask her what was wrong but I seemed to figure that out for myself.

"Ew, you guys still go here" Syenna's screeching voice yells out unfortunately.

Before I could finish my thoughts Nad's spoke out.

"Ew, you still smell like Tilapia?"

That did not sit well with her at all considering she looked as if we told her she got evicted. Scoffing she soeaks how we're every rude thing and don't deserve to live but Nadia quickly ended her rant with a slap to her face. They were face to face meaning Syenna was in arms reach of me and that didn't end well for me, or her either really.

"Oh so you think this is funny you fucking baby? You need someone to always defend you" she yelled out shoving me hard causing me to hit the stall behind me. I shakily lift my hand to the back of my head feeling a sticky substance making me wince.

I was lost in my own world I had be even noticed Nadia had Syenna pinned on the ground throwing punches and mean words. All of this is overwhelming me so much I stumble to my bag leaning on the wall for extra support when the bathroom doors burst open.

"What is going on in here?!" A teachers voice yelled out making me wince.

'Can he be quieter' I cried out to myself.

I just wanna go home and hide away from everyone, I haven't been in school for nearly an hour. I'm just always set out to be punished.

"Everyone out now! I want you two against this wall facing it" the angry man bellowed out causing me to flinch.

"Lower your voice!" A familiar voice recognized told the man in an irritated tone.

She walked closer into the bathroom heading to my distressed form curled up on the floor. She reached me in less than 7 steps and crouched down to my level speaking out in a hushed tone.

"Gen sweetheart can you tell me who's blood this is?" Reaching up she rubs her hand along forearm.

Sniffing I point to myself slurring out my words before wincing once again.

She looked a bit more panicked before pulling me into her arms and rushing out the large bathroom but after that everything else was a blur for me. I couldn't hear or see clearly and I felt really sleepy so I tried getting some shut eye before I felt a light tap on my cheek and to not fall asleep which was a bit difficult seeing as most of the feeling was not entirely in my control at all at the very moment but then everythjng else she said came through as incoherent words.