[1 - Old(no longer part of story)]

Gemini had once again broken into someone's house, not like they could catch him. He was invisible to all. He lay on the soft bed of the room he had broken into, he was incredibly bored, like always. He stretched out, yawing. He wished something interesting would happen already, it's been too long. He lifted his legs into the air, swinging them as he huffed angrily. He whistles a small tune, one that he could faintly remember from his time in training. Suddenly the door to the room opened, not like he cared. He turned his head and looked at the person. The person was a tall redhead, obviously dyed, with gorgeous emerald green eyes. But...for some reason...he was stood there, unmoving, looking at him? Wait...LOOKING AT HIM?! The pair had a staring contest for a minute or two before they both screamed (very manly screams I assure you). Gemini ran up to the person, clamping his hands over the poor boy's mouth. Gemini stood with his mouth slightly agape, confused at what was going on.

"You...you can see me?..."

Silence.

"Oh right!"

He removed his hands. The boy looked at a loss for words.

"Of course I can see you? What sort of sh!t are you on?!"

Gemini blinked, did he hear that right? He could...see him?... He could see him! Gemini jumped up and down in joy, doing a little dance to celebrate.

"You can see me! You can see me!"

He began dancing around the room, soon, the boy joined in, unsure of what he was actually celebrating.

"Uhm...mind...mind telling me why you're in my room?"

Gemini froze. Oh yeah! He forgot about that part.

"Ah- well...I've never had someone actually be able to see or hear me before...uhm... Don't worry, I do this often!"

The boy was stunned. He took a step back and clenched his fists in case he needed to fight this weirdo.

"You're crazy."

...

"Am not!"

...

"Are too!"

...

"Nuh-uh!"

...

"What do you mean 'nuh-uh'?! You can't just say that!"

Gemini scoffed and pranced back over to the taller.

"I can! Anyone would be happy if you've been invisible for thousands of years!"

Did he hear that right? God...he had walked in on this creep on his bed and now he was spouting some crash @ss sh!t.

"Right! Let me introduce myself! I am Gemini! The God of the Zodiac Gemini."

Gemini grinned proudly, he took pride in his title, even though no one knew it... He looked over at the boy.

"You're...a god?...and I'm meant to believe that...why?"

Gemini facepalmed. He shook his head in slight disappointment. Suddenly, he shot right into the boy's face, hovering in the air and jabbing at his chest.

"Because I am one! What's so hard to believe? Don't the gods visit the humans anymore? We used to do that all the time!"

The boy's eyes bulged widely, more interested in the fact that Gemini was floating. He then slowly shook his head.

"They haven't visited for thousands of years...no one bothers to worship them any more... they're only fairy tales."

Gemini frowned. His brows furrowed in deep concentration.

"Fairy tales?! Ridiculous! I am a god! See? See? I can lift things with my mind! Anyway, what's your name, mortal boy?"

The taller huffed, grabbing Gemini's finger that still jabbed him and moved it away from him. He then crossed his arms across his chest, looking all imposing and powerful. Hah! Not as great and powerful as him! But...there was something about him... something that screamed magic.

"Aries. Aries Ramos."

Gemini blinked. Once. Twice. A.... another zodiac?! That..that was great! Maybe that's why he could see him! Gemini squealed and wrapped his arms around Aries in a very friendly hug. He tapped his feet on the ground in joy, unable to express his joy.

"It's been so long! Oh! The other zodiacs? They with you? I want to see them! Please?"

Gemini got in Aries' face, eyes gleaming with happiness. Aries rolled his eyes playfully and pointed to the door and down the stairs. He was actually going to meet the other zodiacs! Although not gods yet and probably needed a lot of training but other people! He couldn't wait.

He zoomed down the stairs at top speed.