[2]

"uh...hi?"

The boy underneath him looked at him with wide, confused eyes, not knowing what to do in this certain situation. I mean, imagine you hear your front door open and you go to check it out, no one's there...then you go to the kitchen and you have a random boy fall out of a cupboard and onto you! Weird right? Gemini just stared at him awkwardly, not really taking in much of the situation, and the fact that the person he's fallen onto, can see him! Wait....

"You...can see me?"

His eyes widened slightly at the thought and he waited for the boy to reply, just to see if it was true.

"Of course I can see you dipsh!t."

Gemini blinks in confusion until his eyes change to sudden excitement. He rushes up to his feet, jumping around the place and squealing with unrequited joy. The boy seems even more confused as he continues to lay on the ground.

"Um...why are you in my house?"

Suddenly everything freezes and Gemini doesn't know how to respond. Usually, no one could see his crimes, so he's never been put in the situation of confrontation.

"Ah right. Well- uhm you see."

He scratches his arm lightly, his cheeks dusted in a faint pink.

The boy raises a brow.

"ImaGodthathappebedtobecursedbyfellowgodsandwassentencedtoalifetimeofforeverbeingaloneandunabletobeseenorheard."
(I'm a God that happened to be cursed by fellow gods and was sentenced to a lifetime of forever being alone and unable to be seen or heard.)

Gemini finally took a breath as he finished his short and snappy explanation. He turned his head shyly, unable to look the stranger in the eye.

"Ah okay."

Gemini stares up at the now stood up male. He's confused (.com) and doesn't know how to react.

"I tell you I am in fact a living god and you say okay?! Heh?! What is this mannerism?! Is your brain okay?"

The male chuckles slightly that sends a jolt through his spine, it was one that was quiet yet held power and pure amusement.

"Ah no, I'm not reacting as such since I am a zodiac."

Gemini blinked.

"A what?!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was around two hours before Gemini calmed down from his newfound discovery. Other Zodiacs! People like him! He couldn't believe it. Now, he was clung to the male, now known as Aries, like he was his life support. He had refused to let go in case he disappeared again. They were sat in his bed as Aries wanted to be comfortable yet Gemini wouldn't let go. Gemini puffed his cheeks out in silent anger, Aries was ignoring him! He let go for a second, wiggling into the blankets and wrapping them around him. He hummed in slight happiness, the sheets were cool against his warm skin. He tried to block Aries' view of the TV screen, standing up on the bed, like a large mountain, only smaller and squish-able. Aries rolled his eyes and lifted his foot up, threatening to touch Gemini. Gemini screamed and jumped off the bed, frowning.

This continued for hours, Gemini trying to attract Aries' attention, only for Aries to continue to play his game, often sticking his tongue out at the poor boy. Soon, Gemini lay next to Aries, softly snoring, tired out from the amount of fun he's had, definitely more than he's had in his lifetime. Aries patted his head gently before stealing the sheets off of him and laying down to sleep too.