[3]

It was around night time when they finally moved. Gemini hadn't had a sleep like that in forever, always on edge and looking for something, anything that would lead to this newfound hope in his life. He sat up, watching Aries for a while. Looking at his olive skin and wavy red hair. He looked peaceful, much better than the raging man he was when they first interacted. He had the urge to wake him, annoy this man...like...what a friend would do. Yes! The two would be best friends from now on, no questions asked.

Soon Aries had woken up and Gemini beamed at the sight of the half asleep man before him. Aries gulped the remainder of water from the water bottle he had on his bedside cabinet. He looked at Gemini.

(A) "So, what makes you invisible to people, besides obviously me? There's got to be some reasoning."

Gemini sat there for a second, racking his brain.

(G) "I have no clue, I just know I have these chains binding me to this curse..."

Aries hummed in acknowledgement.

(A) "Can I see the chains?"

Gemini tilted his head but complied. He held out his arms and two golden chains materialised from his wrists. They ran along the floor and out the window, and off into the distance to who knows where. Aries attempted to pick up the length of chain in the room but it proved...to be difficult...it was extremely heavy! Yet Gemini was able to move around with ease?

(G) "They're made from a metal no longer made in the human world...I saw it's existence vanish myself. The realm of the faithful are now the only ones to use it...but the portal was destroyed."

Aries sat in wonder, looking confused.

(A) "I could not understand a word you said- but I know who would!"

Aries suddenly leapt from the bed and ran off down the stairs. Gemini followed shortly behind. They soon made it to the living room, where Libra and virgo were sat on the plush couches. They looked up to the redhead.

(V) "god, who gave you caffeine this late at night?"

Libra chuckled along, staring at Aries in amusement. Aries then looked at Gemini, confused. They didn't seem to acknowledge him? Surely the two most noisiest people besides Leo would of asked why a sudden stranger was in the house?

(A) "you don't see him?"

(L) "see who?"

"..."

Aries looked deep in thought but had to brush it aside as the two were looking at him.

(A) "right....uh...what do I do?... Uhm...do any of you know something about god's? And the realm of the faithful? It's uh- a research project!.."

Libra began laughing out loud whilst virgo just lifted an eyebrow.

(V) "a research project? Cmon Aries, we're not falling for that."

Aries frowned. Gemini held in his laughter, looking at Aries from the side. He felt a little disheartened when he realised the fact that only Aries could see him, but hey. Someone can see him!

(V) "fine fine. I don't want to break that small heart of yours, so I'll go get the book."

(L) "it's not the only thing that's small-"

...

After Aries trying to kill Libra and virgo having to call Scorpio to come restrain him, they were soon sat on the couch, huddled around a small brown book.

(A) "this is it?..."

(S) "what is this? A fantasy trip? Seems childish..."

Virgo huffed silently as she opened it, glaring at them both.

(V) "this is what you wanted, deal with it. Anyway, here's the page you wanted."

Aries looked at the book, it had golden itallic writing that seemed older than your mu- older than he could tell. He began to read aloud.

"The gods...."

[Hello all! You're author here, and I just wanted to apologise for taking so long. With my criminology exam and all, I didn't have time. However, I have three endings to pick for this book! Exciting! I actually have no clue which one I want as of now, I'll decide later. But I also want you guys to guess which one it could be and your theories on how they end. :)]

[Good ending, twist ending, sad ending.]