[1 - New chapter]

[I really did not like the first chapter I made and I thought things were moving to quickly, so I decided to rewrite it so you could get to know Gemini better before it all starts! <3]

================================

Gemini wandered the empty streets of Zodaria. Well...they weren't exactly empty...but since no one could see or hear Gemini, he might as well call them that. He looked down at the ground as he walked, not bothering to look up at people as all they did was pass through his body like he was a ghost. He could feel each time someone walked through him, like a cold chill of loneliness down his spine, but he was used to it now. He had to be. Suffering for thousands of years, he was practically becoming old now, not that his body showed it.

He huffed silently as he waddled along, his bare feet making tap tap noises as he walked. He decided, once again, he would just break into someone's house, not like they could catch him. Usually he did this to get little snacks and his favourite drinks and perhaps steal their blankets. A god needed to stay warm too.

Gemini noticed a large mansion, which was odd as everyone seemed to steer clear of it, despite it looking gorgeous. Maybe it was abandoned? But who would abandon such a thing? Well, it was his now. He jogged up to the entrance, the robes he was wearing fluttered around him gracefully. There was a certain aura around the mansion, one he couldn't place. Oh well. No time like his extended and torturous present! He opened the door and walked in. No one home? Exactly what he thought.

Gemini headed to the couches, plonking down on one and sighing, these were unbelievably comfy. But... something felt off... everything was clean. Too clean. Not like he cared, what bother would a mortal be to an invisible god? Was this how gods felt all the time? Lonely and awaiting their death that would never come? They were practically immortal. Gemini looked around as he sat up. There were pictures, pictures of 12 people. Were they family? No, they looked nothing alike.

Suddenly, he heard a crash and he bolted upright. Maybe someone did live here? Why was he worried? He didn't know, an unknown feeling washed over him. One he didn't feel in years, fear. Why was he scared? He really could not tell but whatever that crash was, he felt was like a bad thing. He quickly rushed into another room, trying his best to be quiet as he searched for a place to hide. He soon found a kitchen cabinet, small and higher up the wall. Perfect. No one would suspect a man to be hiding up there. Especially one that wore what he did, he loved his clothing but modern day mortals would disagree with his very traditional clothing.

Gemini held his breath as a tall, dyed redhead walked past. It was like one of those horror movies he snuck in to watch! He held his breath. The male looked around, obviously trying to find the intruder....but...how did he hear Gemini? He thought...that couldn't be....how?! Soon, the male began opening cupboards, glaring into each one, scary!! But...the unexpected happened, and the male bashed his head on a cupboard door, falling to the ground with a grunt. It was all quite hilarious, he fell exactly like a cartoon would! Gemini couldn't help but laugh out loud, laughing so much that he leaned too far and his hiding places door swung open. Gemini toppled to the ground, landing on the stranger.

"Uh...hi?"