[5]

"Gemini? Gemini!"

Gemini blinked, rubbing his eyes.

"Huh?"

Gemini looked up to see Aries, he had a worried look on his face.

[A] "you okay man? You were just staring out the window in one direction?"

Gemini hummed, nodding his head. He leaned against Aries to see the book he was holding better. He studied the pages, most were a dirty brown and worn but still eligible.

[G] "just thinking...that's all..."

Aries frowned in suspicion. If he knew any better, Gemini was hiding something, but what?

[A] "Gemini, really? You looked fucking distraught. What was it really? Tell me!"

Gemini clenched the bed sheets and bit his lip.

[G] "It doesn't matter to you!"

[A] "of course it does! I'm the only hope you've got to becoming normal!"

Gemini's eyes widened.

[G] "you don't think I'm normal?"

Gemini felt his anger rise. He wasn't considered normal? He was probably the most normal of them all! He had watched the other zodiacs for days and they were nothing but...lazy slumps! They said down and argued all day practically! That was considered normal now? When he was a young god, he'd go hunting, he'd climb, he'd run in rivers! The hell is wrong with these fools?! Gemini stood  from the bed and threw the blanket at Aries. He frowned but it probably looked more like a pout. He didn't have the capacity to deal with Aries right now, everything was changing so quick and he didn't know how to deal with it. So many years...so long isolated...and now he has one person, he can't deal with life. He used his [telekinesis] to throw a small crushed up can at Aries. It bounced off his head, earning a yelp from the other fellow. Gemini stomped out of the room. He needed air.

~

Gemini trudged through the woods next to the zodiac house. It was calming...soothing...he felt a little better now, which was good. He huffed and slumped next to the river, dipping his fingertips into the cold waters. Something about this place seemed familiar, but what? He couldn't place it. Gemini sighed and got up, decided to have a little fun by himself. He stepped into the cold water, cringing at it's frosty tips. He shivered for a second before splashing around, giggling. He felt so young again! What did this remind him of? He could swear he had felt this before in this exact place?

"Come on now, [redacted]."

Huh?! A voice?! It sounded so familiar! Who was that? He needed to know. It sounded like...no, it couldn't be. He's dead. But...what if it was a sign? From the universe! He has to follow it!

He quickly stepped out of the water and rushed in the general direction of the voice. He had to find it!.. he had to!.. he didn't care that his feet were now caked in dirt and mud, he followed the voice. It led him through all sorts. Just where was it taking him.

He tripped on a tree stump, falling down a small ditch, rolling. Cuts and bruises began littering his body as he fell. He groaned and rubbed his head. He looked up. What the-

Its-!...