Sleep overs

"You feel fucking incredible" he groaned into my ear as he held himself deep.

We'd make a hasty exit after his little moment at the party. He drove as fast as he safely could back to his and as soon as we were through the door he was making light work of my clothes. What felt like moments later we'd stumbled to his room and he was between my legs, his tongue working magic as he did his best to take off the clothes I'd not managed to rid him of. He made quick work of bringing me right to the edge and refusing to let me fall "I want a much better view when I see you come for the first time" he smiled as he stood up and covered my body with his.

He teased me again with his skilled fingers as he watched me writhe under his touch. If I could have thought for a moment, other than about what he was doing to me, I may have felt a little more vulnerable, I'd known this guy a few weeks and here I was totally naked, with him doing unspeakable things to me and I'd never felt better. He took control of every situation in a way that made me at ease and totally comfortable. "You're stunning" he mumbled as he found a condom from the bedside drawn and pulled me under him. He felt so strong, his body was perfect, built arms, broad chest with a very sexy amount of hair, he was in good shape and I couldn't keep my hands off him. I'd wrapped my legs around him and pulled him closer as he lined himself up with me.

He was pretty big and as he slowly filled me in every possible way I let out a breath I'd been holding. "You ok?" He looked deep into my eyes a little worried.

"I'm perfect, you're just really fucking big" I kissed him.

"You know all the best things to say" he smiled and rolled his hips pulling out and then thrusting a little harder this time. "You feel fucking incredible" he groaned into my ear as he held himself deep.

He started slow and then, as he felt me relax a little, he increased his speed and power. He reached under me and arched my back changing the angle and eliciting a very pleased groan from me. "Fuck, Will, just like, fuck" I couldn't make sense. I felt me body ignite and he watched down as I came.

"Jesus fucking Christ you feel so good when you come." He growled down at me his hips slowly grinding as I rode out the last of my orgasm. "How you doing there Baby?" He smiled a devilish grin.

"Fuck, I'm so good" I panted.

"I'm glad, you ready to have a bit more fun?" He asked sliding my legs so they were flat on the bed and then taking hold of my wrists and holding them high above my head. He held them there as he slowly pumped his hips to mine,  the change of position meant he was grinding against my clit every time he moved, I felt like my heart was going to stop. He continued and his pace got quicker as I could feel him get close. He let go with one hand and pulled one of my legs back around him so he could be deeper as he came.

His lips on mine stifled both of our cries as we reached our peaks. And he loosened his grip as we came down from our high before rolling to one side and pulling me closer. My head resting in his chest. "Well that was fucking worth leaving the party early" he smiled.

"Totally." I was still a little out of breath.

"You ok? Did I grab you too hard?" He asked playing with my hand on his chest 

"Not at all! It was very fucking hot" I sat up a little to look at him, I didn't want him to worry that he'd gone to far at all.

"Ok, I can get a little carried away and..." I stopped him with a kiss.

"Stop it. You were fucking perfect" he smiled and I think got the picture before he cleaned up in the bathroom and headed back.

"You're staying tonight, right?" He asked casually.

"Umm yeah, that would be nice. I didn't bring anything though."

"I've got a T-shirt you can borrow and you don't need underwear" he raised an eyebrow. "I've got a spare charger if you need that, and then I can make breakfast in the morning" he hopped back on the bed and snuggled us under the cover.

"Sounds like a plan" I snuggled in close to him and realised that nothing was going to stop me from staying the night.