Day dates

I left his the next day around noon. I had shooting to finish and he was picking up the boys from Amy.
I got home and relayed everything to Jess. She was down for details and I needed to get excited about this.
"You've found yourself a dom without even trying" she joked.

"Don't be so crass" I blushed.

"No, not just the sex stuff - but that does sound cool - I mean the fact that he took control of leading you into the party, he thought for you, he cared for you. You and your daddy issues have always needed a man who is going to take the lead a little. And the fact that in bed he held you that little bit too tight, well he's fucking perfect!" She smiled and although I didn't want to let her have it, she was right.

My dad being away and in the army had always given me a skewed view of men and their role. My anxiety meant that whoever I was in a relationship with, needed to be able to keep control, and then I did have a little thing for the slightly dom partner in the bedroom. Will - being strong, physically and emotionally was perfect. And the fact that he was able to talk honestly about not always being so in control made it even sexier.

Arnett: cheesy as fuck message incoming...
Arnett: miss you already x

Me: miss you too. What you up to?

Arnett: moping.
Arnett: and rethinking events from last night.

Me: oh yeah?

Arnett: you are seriously fucking perfect. When can I see you again?

Me: I'm done in like two days. So then I'm free for a bit, you have me all to your self!

Arnett: fuuuccckk.

I could almost feel the growl as I imagined his response.

Arnett: so I'm on dad duty for the next 4 days. How about a day date during school hours?

Me: what did you have in mind?

He picked me up Tuesday morning after seeing the boys off to school. Amy and I had finished shooting and she had balanced asking about Will and leaving it be perfectly. She checked in as she'd set us up, but she didn't make it at all weird, which I was grateful for.

He'd instructed that I bring a water bottle and comfy shoes and we headed for the hills. "So I thought we'd get some air" he smiled over as he drove us to his hiking spot. "And if we set out early ish then there shouldn't be too many people about, and I don't think I've ever see a camera out here"

"Sounds perfect!"

We headed up the hill, he'd set a decent pace with his leggy strides but I managed to keep up. We talked the whole way, we learnt about each other in a way I don't think I had with anyone is such a long time. He didn't just ask about superficial things but was interested in me, in my reactions to things, in my relationships with people, and events. He was honest and open and even though it had only been a month, I felt like I'd know him forever.

"What are your plans now then?" He asked nearing the top and promising me a rest.

"Well, my grandad left me that money and I feel like I should do something good with it"

"Like a holiday" he joked.

"It's a good deal more than that! I've been speaking to some financial people and they've suggested a few things, like investments so I can be charitable with it but also use it to make more"

"You're not gonna work for a bit then?"

"I'm going to write and then sort out what to do with the money, which sounds easy but is actually more complicated. Did you know people hire guys to invest their money, like, it's someone's jobs to just decide what charity to send other peoples money to and when?"

"How the other half live" he smiled.

"Not exactly the other half, you do pretty well."

"I don't need some dude to sort my money into piles for me though" he joked.

"Well neither do I cos I'm gonna do it" I bit back and he let go of my hand and pulled me into his side.

"Right, come over here a second" he took us off the path and towards the edge slightly. We'd hiked a few miles and I knew the view would be good. There was a slight clearing as we stepped through and he stood behind me as we looked out. "Nice view right?"

"Is stunning. LA doesn't look so bad from up here." He pointed out a few places for me to spot, he obviously been up here before.

He kissed along my neck as I looked out and I couldn't hope but melt into him. "So we have two choices" he mumbled into my neck, "I brought snacks so we could stay up here and chill for a bit" he continued kissing me, his hands now sliding around my hips and drawing me close "or we could head back down quick march and head back to mine for a bit of privacy".

I span around and wrapped my self around him, kissing him deeply before announcing "definitely option two!"

We were definitely much quicker heading down the hill than up. Even with me missing my footing and taking a slight tumble near the car we were down in about half the time it had taken us to go up.

Once back at Will's I checked my slightly grazed knee as he got us a cold drink. "Shit, you're actually bleeding" he looked worried.

"It's fine. I still can't believe I actually fell"

"We need to wash it, come with me" he took my hand and we headed upstairs to the master bathroom. "Fancy a quick shower?" He raised an eyebrow before turning on the huge waterfall shower "I'll even join you" he added as he whipped his shirt over his head before helping me off with my clothes. He ensured I carefully removed my clothes as to not further hurt myself before leading me into the shower.

I kept thinking how I should have felt more vulnerable around him, more self conscious. But I didn't. I felt totally relaxed and totally confident - I had no idea what he'd done to me.

Once in the shower he carefully cleaned my knee using the hot water before turning me around and using the soap to knead my shoulders. His hands then falling to my nipples, his body hard behind me. We both explored each other for a moment, noticing what felt good. He quickly used his fingers to make me come, like putty in his hands. He hopped out of the shower briefly to find a condom and then was back pinning me to the shower wall.

He kept my back to his, placing my hands on the wall in-front of me and lifting my hips slightly and he bent his knees and filled me in one quick movement. The water cascading down my back as his hips snapped to mine.

"Oh fuck Will!" I called and I heard him chuckled slightly behind me.

"That good?" He crooned behind me and I could barely pant out a yes as his hips made quick work of my orgasm. "Shit that feels good!" As his pace increased his grip on my hips made sure I stayed upright as my legs began to wobble slightly. He filled me completely as he came and I did my best to stay steady braced against the wall.

"I'm not sure I could have stayed upright night longer" I chucked turning to look at him over my shoulder.

"You ok?" He asked gently turning me around and checking I was ok. He held me under the rain of the water a little before be both headed out to get dry.

"I'd better get off soon" I said looking at my phone as we sat on his bed getting dry. "What time are the boys home?"

"Bus gets in at 3.15" he kissed along my shoulders "I don't want you to go." He whined "I want to keep you" he pulled me close.

"You'd be bored of me pretty quick"

"Nope. I don't think I could ever be bored of you, or bored with you! When can we meet up again?"