Perfect

"SOPHIE, WILL!! THIS WAY!!" The camera's flashed and everyone was shouting. I was used to this bit of an event but it was crazy, I'd never really stepped out with a guy that no one was ready for and I guess it caused a bit of a scene. Will's hand around my waist gripped me close, he smiled down at me and I felt my self relax slightly.

"Ok, thanks guys - we're gonna head in there now" Will took control and took my hand and led the way as we headed into the premiere. "You ok?" He asked as we headed into the main building and away from the press pit.

"Yeah" I took a big breath "that was intense!" We were there at an opening for one of Will's friends, Will company was producing, thankfully we didn't have to answer too many questions. People had quickly asked how we were and a bit about the movie from Will but I think there was a bit of the fact that they were unprepared and it made it easier on our part.

"Done now though, right. We're old news already, they'll get bored" Famous last words, as we basically couldn't go anywhere without cameras or questions the whole evening.

The next day my PA text with a few ideas for statements as she'd been contacted by lots of people. We decided that I would put out a social media post. I flicked through some of the photos from the last few months, silly ones and some of us together and the last one was a picture of him holding my hand in the car before we stepped out the evening before.

"Best set up by an ex-wife ever"

Will re-posted and we turned off our phones and got on with our day. He was extra attentive all evening, extra touchy, I caught him several times watching me, and after a while I had to ask. "You ok? You're being weird" he watched from the kitchen island as I sorted a drink.

"I am not" he protested resting his chin on his hands, elbows on the table.

"You're being a bit much. You look like you're going to pop!" I squeezed his face.

"I feel a bit like I am" he leant back.

"What's up..." I tied to start

"I love you" he blurted and then let out a breath.

"You, I mean, ummm"

"Yup so I've been holding that in a while. I love you. You don't have to say it..."

"I love you too!" I ran around the island to kiss him. He lifted me onto his lap and held me close.

"Really? Thank fuck for that!" He smiled and I felt weak, this gorgeous man was mine, I loved him, he loved me. It was perfect.

We tried to eat dinner, but couldn't keep our hands off each other. That evening in bed I felt like we'd had hours of foreplay. "Jesus baby, I've been so fucking hard for you all evening" he huffed and I straddled his lap on the edge of the bed.

"Awh, you poor thing" I teased as I ground down on him. "What would you like me to do to help?" I asked and he paused slightly seemingly testing the comments in his head.

Raising an eye brow he held my wrist behind my back and confidently asserted "I want you to suck my dick". I felt like my stomach flipped with excitement as I sank to my knees and undid his belt. He leant back on his hands and watched my every move. His eyes dark, a sexy as fuck smirk on his face. I gently licked from base to tip and his smirk changed as his mouth dropped open slightly. As I took as much of him as I could in my mouth his eyes widened. "That's so fucking good" his voice vibrated through me. He held my hair back as he guided me up and down before lifting me off. "Come up here" he shuffled back on the bed and rid us both of the last of our clothes. He reached in the bedside table for a condom and made sure I sat deep into him on his lap.

"Fuck that's good" I called out as I rode up  and down. We just reached a rhythm when he stopped us.

"Shit hang on babe, I think, um" he helped me up a little "condom broke" he went to get another.

"It's ok, I have an iud. Like we don't need them" I huffed, impatient to keep going.

"Yeah? You sure?" He threw the broken condom out and I sank back down on him.

"Oh fuck, yes. Yes I'm sure!" He felt so good. His hands gripped my hips and although technically I was on top, he still had total control. He slowed me when he felt like he was getting close, he listened to my every whimper and made sure I came before he finally held me down as he filled me completely.

"Jesus Christ that feels good" he called out as his fingers almost bruised me as he held me tight. He caught his breath and then gently made sure I was ok, lifting me from his lap and lying down next to me. "You're fucking perfect," he smiled down "I love you so much. Do you need anything?" His fingers traced down my side.

"I need to pee" I chuckled before slipping to the bathroom and cleaning up a little.

"Better?" He asked as I wrapped myself in his arms back in the bed.

"Much." We led for a moment. "I like this. Like, all of this, you, me. Us. What we have here is bloody good!"

"Tell me about it. I've not felt like this in a very long time" he almost whispered as he took a few deep breaths and started to drift off. It was all rather perfect.