Smartless

"So my guest today is one that we all know, some much more than others, well one more than most" Sean started and I was genuinely nervous. "She's an actress, a philanthropist, she's been on stage and screen"

"This could be loads of people" Bateman grumbled at his intro.

"She's got a degree in law, completed her EGOT last year with her producing"

"She sounds incredible" Will added.

"I'm glad you said that Will because this is someone who is very close to your heart"

"Yeah?!"

"And is probably very close to you right now" He added slowly and the penny dropped.

"Fuck - Is it Soph?" He questioned and Bateman chuckled.

"Welcome to smartless, Sophie Marlowe!" Sean clapped and I whipped the post it from the camera on my laptop.

"Hi guys"

"Welcome, I guess Will didn't have a clue about this?" Bateman asked.

"Not a fucking clue" Will looked shocked.

"Yeah, Sean and I have been conspiring for a while"

"Where are you?" Will squinted and leaned close to the screen to see where I was in the house.

"Are you in the manner?" Bateman joked "Will's down in the east wing basement, where are you hiding?"

"Ha I'm in the bedroom, like what one floor, so meters away from Will's little den!" The interview started properly and they all managed to keep it sensible. At the end, I said my goodbyes and after a few minutes heard Will run up the stairs.

"What the fuck?" He asked, thankfully smiling. "How did you keep that secret?" He jumped on the bed next to me.

"Like Sean said, I'd been on his list for a while, he asked over a year ago and then we kinda put it on the back burner but then there was space where I was free and well.."

"Well, indeed."

"It wasn't too weird was it?"

"Fuck, god no!" He pinned me to the bed "I think you're amazing and could talk to you about your adventures forever. In fact I get to do that, right"

"Exactly."

"I love you so fucking much!"

He moved the laptop to one side as we stared at me with that dark and oh so sexy stare he has. A smiled spread across his face as he slipped the straps of my dress off my shoulders and kissed along my collar bone. As he descended with his kisses he rolled the skirt of my dress up as he pulled my underwear down. "You're perfect" he growled as he shuffled down the bed and his lips gently kissed up my inner thigh, I wiggled at the tickle and in anticipation "look at you all eager" he hummed before his tongue darted between my folds and I couldn't hold back my moans. 

After working his magic and taking me to the edge several times he knelt up and whipped his shirt off. He sat me up and pulled my dress over my head and shuffled his shorts down. Before he could get them all the of the way off, I climbed up onto his lap as he knelt back on his heels.

"I love you" I mumbled into our kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his hips. He reached and lined himself up, slipping into me slowly as we both lost our words and our breath at the feeling. "Fuck that's always so good" I smiled pulling back and watching his face.

"Too fucking right it is!" He ground slowly for a while, the warmth of being on the edge of orgasm meant I was constantly on the verge of coming so hard. He took control and read my every move, but just as I felt like I couldn't hold out any longer his arms held me down hard as he circled his hips.

"Fuck yes, baby. I'm not gonna stop you this time. Off you go!" I used my feet on the bed behind him to increase the friction and shook hard in his arms as I finally came. "Good girl" he growled and let go slightly to smooth the hair from my face. "Right, let's just..." he pulled back finally ridding himself of his shorts with whimper from me as I stretched back onto the bed. "Don't you go running away," he smiled "I'm right here" he took my hand and pulled me back to him. He resumed our position from before but this time he held under my legs and knelt high. I gripped for deal life as he slammed me hard onto him. He was so fucking strong and his power and strength turned me on even more. "Oh fuck, yes baby. That's it" he called as he neared his orgasm. He leant back a little and stilled as he came, one hand holding me and the other behind him on the bed to steady himself.

He leant forward and placed me on the bed as he rested on top of me and stretched his legs out a little. "That was really fucking hot" I panted, playing with his hair as we came back to reality.

"I aim to please" he joked before leaving to find a drink from his bedside table and pulling me to his side. "You doing ok?" He asked kissing the top of my head.

"Always" I smiled up. He looked so good, a slight sheen of sweat covered his tanned skin, a hint of a smile across his contented face, those blue eyes shining back at me.