Family

6 months in and we were flying back to the uk. Will had some work to do, he and a Chappy had some meetings, but most importantly he was meeting my family. He'd worried the whole flight, we were going to head to the hotel for a power nap before heading for dinner with my parents and brother.

"Is it totally fucked if they hate me?" His knee bounced in the taxi on the way to the meal.

"Why would they hate you?" I set my hand on his but it didn't stop the jiggling.

"Cos I'm me. I can be an over the top dick and even worse when I'm nervous, and I'm kind fucking nervous"

"Don't be! You're charming, and funny and sweet and they will love you" I paused. "And if they don't then they live half way across the world so fuck 'em" I pulled his face to mine for a kiss and he smiled.

My parents were sat as we arrived, "Sophie, darling!" My dad squeezed me too tight.

"Hello, sorry are we late?" I flapped hugging them both.

"Not at all, James and Liv will be here in a minute don't worry, this must be Will" my mum took control and gave him a hug "I've heard lots about you"

"Oh gahd, not too bad I hope" his Canadian twang made its way out with nerves.

"Not at all." Dad shook his hand. "She didn't mention you were so tall!" He slapped him on his shoulder

"It's the heels" he joked and they chuckled.

James and his wife were late as usual "the kids performed an epic hissy fit cos they aren't coming to see Aunty Fi, and so we
started on the back foot!" He said as if it was my fault.

"I'll be there tomorrow to say hi" I tried.

"They're just being nightmares in general at the moment" liv was claimer than James about the whole thing.

"How old are they?" Will asked.

"They're 3 and 5 and fucking hard work" James huffed and was given a wallop by his wife.

"Mine are 7 and 9 and I'd like you tell you gets easier but they can still kinda be dicks" Will joked.

My mum asked sensible questions about the boys and Will lit up speaking about them, and about Amy. "So is your ex wife close by?" Dad seemed worried.

"She lives a few blocks away. It was Amy that set us up though, dad"

"Sounds very amicable" he subtly raised an eye brow.

"She's still one of my best friends and we've worked our stuff out to be the best parents we can, it's kinda going ok I think" Will squeezed my knee.

He did very well holding up against mum in hefty work/law mode, being very protective and James in a huff over the kids. But we laughed, he made everyone relaxed and by the end of the meal he had relaxed a little too. His arm was around the back of my chair and he rubbed my arm every now and then.

"Right, night cap anyone?" Dad asked signalling for the waiter.

"I'm good" I waved him off.

"Will?"

"Nah I'm good thanks though sir"

"Are you sure?"

"Umm yeah, I'm a few years sober so I'm honestly fine"

"Good for you!" Dad grinned. Will had worried about him being sober would be a problem, not the being sober part but the reasons why, but dad didn't bat and eyelid, and later said how commendable it was that Will was so honest about things.

We set off on our separate ways with my mum giving me a squeeze and commenting on how much she loved Will already as we set off. We caught a tube back to the hotel and Will seemed much happier once we were settled back in the room and getting ready for bed.

"Do I get to stay?" He asked crawling up the bed as I checked my phone. I popped my phone to the side.

"You very much do" I grinned and kissed him rating the mint from his tooth paste.

"Thank fuck for that" he slid his hand down my side and wrapped my leg around him. "I don't like the thought of not being with you" he ground his hardness through too many clothes. "I love you." He crooned, that smile dazzling me.

"Good!" I teased. He kissed slowly down my body pulling my panties down as he got to the waist. He slowly kissed my folds before his tongue started those exquisite skills he is so good at. Slow long deep strokes mixed with quick flicks across my clit. He had me gripping his hair and calling his name in ecstasy in no time. "Fuck, yes oh my gosh Will. You're so fucking good!"

"Oh yeah?" He looked up, an eyebrow raised. "I try my best" he chucked as he crawled back up my body and filled me completely. "Fuck you feel good" he growled before snapping his hips to mine. He pulled my thighs high, almost resting them on his chest as he slowed a little and we both hitched our breath at the feeling of him being so deep. "I'm gonna come any minute, babe" he held his breath.

"Fuck, yes. Please!" I grabbed at his ass to hold him close but he took my hands and held them by my head. One let go and traced along my collar bone teasing slightly as my neck. As his grip on my hand increased almost stopping himself from gripping my neck. He gently held under my chin, more holding my gaze to him as he brought us both other the edge, his grip resting slightly as I came. The feeling of his hand on my neck as I came was perfect, and he could tell from the strength of my orgasm that this was something we could play with again.

"I fucking love you" he flopped his head to one side and grinned over as I wrapped my arms around him.

"I fucking love you too!"