Why do i like airplane dramas

So I started reading TJ Newman's falling Again, to help me fall asleep at Like airplane dramas, when I comes to my books, or sometimes, my movies is beyond me. It might be, because I was Basically raised at the airport. My mother always wanted to go on vacation every few months when I was a kid and it turned every year. When I was every month, I was literally raised at the airport! That being said, I was very happy and content there that was until that idiotic was pulled on that September day. That everyone knows about. But I still like airplanes when this happened almost 20 years ago is beyond me. I should be afraid of the damn things. Especially what they have done to me. But I still like to watch like snakes on a plane and stuff like that. That being said, why does this have to do with me, being non-binary, because I was basically raised At the airport, I used to travel all the time with my parents to different places for vacation. That being said, I was on the ball called earth more then most people! it started off when I was two years old when I was adopted that was when I was first introduced to the airplane. I didn't know where I was, but it was a lot safer than where I was to begin with. Also, I ended up starting to travel when I was three or four years old. That being said, I remember, the first vacation was Dominican Republic and I would throw a temper tantrum every time they say no we're going to Cuba or somewhere else! Also I find the airport59 be a relaxing place, not just because of The height and security, but also because of the idea that something good is gonna come out right nowadays the idea of something good coming out of anything will be the tattoo parlor. But I still remember the airport fondly.
If I remember correctly, I've been North Africa, Europe, Turkey, and the Americas, as well as the Caribbean and Hawaii. That's extent of my travelling experience I have yet to see Asia and I've been bouncing on everyone to see Asia! That being said I want to go to japan! And Bhutan!
when I was a kid the fun was at the airport! Now since I became a homebody! I decided the tattoo parlour is a better place! But still at the back of my mind the airport is still my happy place! I close my eyes and imagine being there when ever the Shiznit hits the Causing me to go back to my place, which is the airport or in side a commercial aircraft! The was what I used to do when I had PTSD flash backs when I was younger! In fact this idea did not alway work but it works now! From time to time! Let's say the full moon makes me grumpy and the happy place doesn't work all the time!  Sometime I draw out tattoos for my body or in this case .....the side of my head!  I was or am going to get beautiful mind on there with the Little Dipper, because the Big Dipper on my neck  needs to be pointed to somewhere!  That might be the eighth tattoo my seventh tattoo will be morning glory siren head!
for those who need a recap Sirenhead is the creature based on Trevor Henderson's art! He is of one my hero's! That being said i'm trying to create my own creepy pastor drawings as well, but with success! Let's just say my Style of heart is a lot different than his. That being said, I still look up to him and see what he has on his slime swamp ghost twitter and Instagram! That is the best artist is Trevor Henderson! What he did is he came across an old war time Cryptid that people with PTSD would talk about about 100 years ago and would end up popularizing it through his artwork. It is very interesting to see how it evolved from the wartime urban myth, Of a normal every day myth! If you don't know what Sirenhead looks like he is unique and worth a look on the internet if you can stomach the sight! It is a creepy pasta by the way!  A creepy pasta is a urban myth that you come up with for the internet through right or art! It is actually quite fun!  Other the the airport I also love Halloween , as well as the local tattoo shop the Perth ink witch!  
don't ask me, but coming up with tattoos gives me some confidence and control of my life since childhood! Let's say that other then travelling.....child hood sucked.  I was in a catholic school......no control over yourself there they control every bit of what you do or believe. It's like a cult! That being said I don't believe in Christianity nor the devil! Why because I was more of  spirit and nature person! So get a taste what crap I had to put up this in my later childhood!
When I was in the 12th grade, I realized that I might be in the LGBTQ spectrum! But I did not No mindfulness activities particularly that was helping me find myself and was supposed to help me deal with my anger in the first place, but help me find myself, and who I truly was. That's when I started to realize that I was non-binary or gender queer female! That I said I mentioned my pronouns before!   So what is life being non binary it is just like yours! But it is more difficult when trying to find love, especial when you Are bi/pan!  Cannot find the right person even if I tried!
I can go on and on about my exes and how they made my life a living hell, one was named Bryan the other for privacy reasons will not be mentioned!   But I thing I am talking to someone new, so I do not care about my exes except for the take aways- lesson I had to learn! In real life, being queer is hard especially when you are trying to find a decent person! Most of them are taken!  I can only imagine what romance is like, but I can not think of any realistic romance it is just a felacy. Something that is fiction or something that you wanna dream of but you know is not real!
That being said, it's very easy to daydream and think of ideas what you want your relationship to be lied by real life on your like me it's a lot different you have a lot of liars, cheaters and a lot of jackasses who will do anything to be in your pants! I am aterm for these people: psychopath. And there are a lot on the dating world! I hate to say it! And some will come out at first as penpals an friends like one ass from the Gambia who treated me like crap!  Little did he note the firey temper I had!
that's how I started to wonder if I was deserving of love!
but that will be a story for another time! On to tomorrow, please!